Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Strange...
Yeah it will show that since technically they can't active the lease until they have a phone assigned. It shows that for me every year when I pre order. Once a phone is assigned, it will move over to active leases or whatever it's called. You should be all good man.

MIK3Y

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
iPhone Pro Green 64g
Original ship projection 9/25-10/1
Charged yesterday.
imei showing on T-Mobile with ‘active shipped’ status as of a few min ago.

Reactions: Margit72

Lmorris96

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2013
Mine also shows lease completed.. I mean id like to hope I’ll get it this Friday but a ship date of 10/2-10/25... is it possible ?

Chrisodium

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
Still no sign of tracking. But I'm pretty sure with it being a pre-order and as long as we got a ship date between 9/20-9/25 we "should" get it by release date. Just sucks that we don't know until the day before of the day of release.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Booya! "Active and shipped". The way things are going, I may just have that bad boy in my paws tomorrow. TMo FTW
Don't count on it. Apple slapped UPS and Fedex HARD last time they tried to ship phones early. They are under contract to hold all devices until 9/20.
[doublepost=1568816680][/doublepost]
Yeah it will show that since technically they can't active the lease until they have a phone assigned. It shows that for me every year when I pre order. Once a phone is assigned, it will move over to active leases or whatever it's called. You should be all good man.
I hope. I'm still concerned my ship date is 9/21 - 9/24 and that will end up being true. I was hoping to get in for launch day delivery.
[doublepost=1568816764][/doublepost]Also I know I would like it and I think it would help people in like situations, but if you say something about shipping or IMEI it would be helpful to include your device and whether you're EIP or JOD.

Peen

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
They tried to charge my card yesterday, but somehow had the wrong card number. Now they told me charges won't go through until tomorrow. So of course, nothing shipping yet.

Lmorris96

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2013
What are the odds of there being phones in store Friday?
More specifically a 512gb pro max midnight green?
Last year I was able to walk in 30 min past opening in Hawaii and get a xs max gold 64 with all models in stock.

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
IMEI showed up for my 2nd iPhone11 this AM.
Had one assigned to the Black one over a day ago, and just saw this AM that the Purple one had one now too.
I'm on a business account so I have no way to track.

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
Still no IMEI or tracking here :confused:
I still have a ship date of 9/20 so maybe everything will start happening tonight? Hmm

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
Still no IMEI or tracking here :confused:
I still have a ship date of 9/20 so maybe everything will start happening tonight? Hmm

Nothing has changed for me on the T Mobile site.
No updates. The black one still says ships by 9/20 and the purple was a window 9/21-9/24.
When you try to track them through there nothing happens.
Other than having both IMEI's now, I have no other info in regards to shipping.

Reactions: haileyscomet

pixel_junkie

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2015
Don't count on it. Apple slapped UPS and Fedex HARD last time they tried to ship phones early. They are under contract to hold all devices until 9/20.
Oh, that's cool. Really not THAT in a rush. But why do Apple care to that extend if you get your preorder a bit early before anyone else? If anything, it benefits them (as more people would be tempted to preorder and commit just to get it early).

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, that's cool. Really not THAT in a rush. But why do Apple care to that extend if you get your preorder a bit early before anyone else? If anything, it benefits them (as more people would be tempted to preorder and commit just to get it early).
Apple is very particular. They want all of their customers to experience the same feeling at the same time. It helps to build up hype. Whereas someone like Samsung will just let you have the phone whenever it shows up (I preordered a Note10 and it arrived on August 21, when the phones were due to launch August 23.)

Reactions: 4sallypat

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
Nothing has changed for me on the T Mobile site.
No updates. The black one still says ships by 9/20 and the purple was a window 9/21-9/24.
When you try to track them through there nothing happens.
Other than having both IMEI's now, I have no other info in regards to shipping.

I ordered 10 minutes before 8AM and have a 9/20 date and don't even have IMEI information. Really regretting ordering through TMobile since it looks likely I'm getting screwed by them on this.

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
I ordered 10 minutes before 8AM and have a 9/20 date and don't even have IMEI information. Really regretting ordering through TMobile since it looks likely I'm getting screwed by them on this.

I didn't even do any of the actual ordering.
I told my account rep what I wanted and they placed the orders.
Happened Friday afternoon I think.

EDIT: yeah I got confirmation emails from T Mobile at 2:25PM EST saying my orders had been placed.

Iphonepromax

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2019
I ordered within 15 minutes of preorders opening, Pro Max 64gb in space gray. I have an imei, T-Mobile shows shipped, and I have a tracking number for UPS. There is no movement in UPS however, it’s still not shipped. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I see some people already have their phone in Indiana so I’m a bit worried I won’t make the 9/20 date I was given

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
I wouldn't sweat it too much.
There is lots of activity, and probably an equal amount of inaccurate order details because of that.

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I ordered within 15 minutes of preorders opening, Pro Max 64gb in space gray. I have an imei, T-Mobile shows shipped, and I have a tracking number for UPS. There is no movement in UPS however, it’s still not shipped. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I see some people already have their phone in Indiana so I’m a bit worried I won’t make the 9/20 date I was given

Pretty much in the same boat. Mine is an iPhone 11 Pro 256gb Space Grey. I’m starting to wonder if it’s because I paid for expedited shipping why I haven’t received a notification yet.

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio

If you're lucky enough to already have the UPS info generated, it's going to UPS with the same batch as Apple and you'll have it Friday. Big huge question mark for any of us that don't even have IMEI info.

Iphonepromax

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2019
If you're lucky enough to already have the UPS info generated, it's going to UPS with the same batch as Apple and you'll have it Friday. Big huge question mark for any of us that don't even have IMEI info.
That’s good to hear. I’m sorry to hear that you don’t have any information yet. Did you order a more popular variant or did you just preorder later on?

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
If you've been charged and have a 9/20 date you're obviously getting it 9/20.

Reactions: Jaedre
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.