Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JEboomin

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
128gb JB Plus, 9/9 2:06am Central confirmation email. 9/23 ship date.

CC charged last night, received tracking number this afternoon. Tracking number is working and phone is currently in PA and on its way to the Houston area to be with me. Scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.

It's been fun... But I'm out! Best of luck to everyone still waiting...

Jarg

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2011
Huntington, WV
Just got off the phone with Verizon. 7+ 128GB JB, ordered 3:17 AM EST. 09/23 Estimated shipping date.

There was a delay in getting the phones from Apple, according to the representative I spoke with, and the shipment that contains my phone has been delayed a few days. I'm guessing this was part of the whole UPS weather fiasco. I was told that the website order tracking has not been updated and that the date she had for delivery was now 09/30/16. More frustration.

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Just got off the phone with Verizon. 7+ 128GB JB, ordered 3:17 AM EST. 09/23 Estimated shipping date.

There was a delay in getting the phones from Apple, according to the representative I spoke with, and the shipment that contains my phone has been delayed a few days. I'm guessing this was part of the whole UPS weather fiasco. I was told that the website order tracking has not been updated and that the date she had for delivery was now 09/30/16. More frustration.
:(

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California
Damn well this sucks was really hoping for 9/28 I find it strange that every few days someone will say they got charged not much movement at all for JB Apple really ****ed up...

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

castorbroome3

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
Just got off the phone with Verizon to see if my phone would ship today like it said it would. The first lady said yes your phone will ship I have a tracking number. Before she could give it to me we got disconnected. Then I call them back and wait about another 40 min. When I finally got connected the guy told me it should ship today but he does not have a tracking number. So I don't know anymore.

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Just got off the phone with Verizon to see if my phone would ship today like it said it would. The first lady said yes your phone will ship I have a tracking number. Before she could give it to me we got disconnected. Then I call them back and wait about another 40 min. When I finally got connected the guy told me it should ship today but he does not have a tracking number. So I don't know anymore.
It seems like these reps are just making things up as they go. SMH. I do rather feel sorry for them. I am sure they are hearing from a lot of disgruntled iPhone customers. But, please, just be honest.

Reactions: bjb.butler

flashram

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2009
Just got charged so there is hope. Had 9/23 ship date was originally 10/5. Confirmation email was 3:14 a.m. 128 Plus JB.

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
The plus logjam is breaking. Pretty soon only the 7 people will be left to commiserate on this thread. Have fun tracking, plus people!
[doublepost=1474677380][/doublepost]
MAAAAANNN!!! I have always had 9/23 ship date!! COME ON!!
You must be lucky in love.

JoelyMagoley

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2016
I was also just got charged! 128 GB JB 7+ Confirmation at 2:16 CDT. Date showed 10/5 on email, but order status showed expected ship date of 9/23 all along.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.