Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trevoclark

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2015
Tracking info from FedEx is now searchable by reference number.

As others have said, it's a combination of your Order Location and Order Number, eg: W123456_000123456 (yes the three zeroes are necessary), and a ship date of 9/24.

Tracking info not up on the pre-order or order status pages, but I found mine using this method. ETA is 9/27.

Tekjams

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014

As others have said, it's a combination of your Order Location and Order Number, eg: W123456_000123456 (yes the three zeroes are necessary), and a ship date of 9/24.

Tracking info not up on the pre-order or order status pages, but I found mine using this method. ETA is 9/27.
Thanks for the tip! I found my tracking info now with an expected delivery date of Tuesday. It's about time.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Welp. My card hasn't been charged yet but my preorder has finally changed to my order number and the shipping date has disappeared. Was 10/05. Hope this is good news.

Looony2nz

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
IMG_3603.JPG Here it comes!

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

Tekjams

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
And I just got my shipped email from Verizon! Will be here Tuesday. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

JB 7+ 128gb ordered 9/9, got confirmation email @ 1:17am (MST). Original delivery date has been 10/5. No charge or any kind of movement until last night and again this morning.

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

HenryBishop

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
New York

Weird. This method isn't working for me even though I was charged with the lot of you yesterday evening. Hoping that changes today and I end up receiving the phones Tuesday.

jimmyb124

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Nebraska
And I just got my shipped email from Verizon! Will be here Tuesday. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

JB 7+ 128gb ordered 9/9, got confirmation email @ 1:17am (MST). Original delivery date has been 10/5. No charge or any kind of movement until last night and again this morning.
Congrats! Ordered the same time and phone as you! hoping I see a charge today :D

Reactions: Tekjams

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Does anyone know if Verizon stores are starting to get the JB phones? I was thinking about venturing down to one today.

castorbroome3

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
Still waiting. Lucky me my expected ship data says this now:

"Expected Ship Date

We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date."

YAAAAAAY

jekjones1558

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2010
Still waiting. Lucky me my expected ship data says this now:

"Expected Ship Date

We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date."

YAAAAAAY
What the ----? Utterly ridiculous! I don't suppose that calling will help?

HenryBishop

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
New York
Received the email from Verizon late this morning, but only 1 256GB JB Plus was listed (my father's number) and my own was left off. But when I check the Verizon Site it says the whole order was shipped (both phones). Contacting a rep to see if indeed both phones will be delivered Tuesday.

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
My order is all random. First my delivery date said Oct 5. Then the shipping date randomly changed to Sept 23. It's Sept 24 and I'm still stuck in processing hell. I even called Verizon and spoke to someone two days ago and she told me that my phone should be in by Monday (Tuesday at the latest)

But yeah, today my phone still hasnt shipped. So I call today and the lady says that on her end it shows the ship date is oct 5. And I tell her that on my end it's shows the Sept 23rd. Man this is confusing as hell
[doublepost=1474742006][/doublepost]Apple really needs to do better with these iPhone launches. They know the things are gonna sell, so have the inventory ready. It's not like this is their first rodeo. They also know that new colors are going to also sell. There's no reason why anybody should be waiting until damn near Christmas, for their phone to come in

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.