Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What do you plan on purchasing this year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skeptical.me

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
Australia
I think I'm going to purchase the 6.5 Model iPhone and a Apple Watch Series 4 LTE. I have the iPhone X and find the screen to be too small for my chunky fingers, and I love the Apple Watch Series 3, best so far, so I'm really excited about the Series 4 and the released details certainly make it sound like a worthy upgrade.

Reactions: DevinNj

DevinNj

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2016
New Jersey
I'm going XS Max, or Plus or whatever it's called. I love the screen size and the battery life of the bigger phones, even though they can be a pain carrying such a big phone at times. Planning on keeping my S3 4G watch for a bit at least. Maybe, who knows once I see the S4 watch, it could be game on. Lol

Reactions: Skeptical.me

LoveToMacRumors

macrumors 68030
Feb 15, 2015
Canada
I think I'm going to purchase the 6.5 Model iPhone and a Apple Watch Series 4 LTE. I have the iPhone X and find the screen to be too small for my chunky fingers, and I love the Apple Watch Series 3, best so far, so I'm really excited about the Series 4 and the released details certainly make it sound like a worthy upgrade.
A poll please

eoblaed

macrumors 68040
Apr 21, 2010
Maybe a new phone, maybe not. The rest of my old junk continues to work fine, unfortunately.

So does mine. This is why when I get my new stuff, I can sell the old stuff and make back much of the cost of the new stuff. :)

----------

Response to OP:
I keep telling myself the only thing I'm going to buy is the new XS Plus/Max/whatever to replace my X. But, when I see the updated 12.9" iPP, and the Series 4 Watch... I don't know. I may end up getting those as well, heh.

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
So does mine. This is why when I get my new stuff, I can sell the old stuff and make back much of the cost of the new stuff. :)

My stuff's all too old to be worth anything, really. Not a fan of the hassle of buying/selling every year either though, so it is what it is I guess. Just waiting for my 2010 MBP to die a rotten death so I can buy a new one (after they REALLY fix the keyboard...)

haqsha23

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2017
Mississauga
6.5" Xs Max in Gold. Not into Apple watches or iPads. I won't be getting the airpower mat or airpods either. To me when it comes to Apple all that really interests me is their phones and laptops.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
Well I am planning on buying one 6.5” iPhone and I do have 2 other lines on my account that are ready to upgrade, so depending on trade in deals I will be upgrading those lines too to one 6.5” iPhone and 5.8” iPhone

Skeptical.me

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
Australia
Going to purchase the iPhone Xs Plus, Apple Watch 4, and iPad Pro.

Good stuff. I might wait until next year for purchasing the new iPad Pro, my current 2nd Gen 12.9 is pretty good for what I need. Its excellent with the Apple Pencil for taking notes in lectures.
[doublepost=1536607001][/doublepost]
A poll please

I've just made my very first poll. I hope I got it right names wise. I just typed iPad Pro 2018, I'm not aware of any other name, maybe Gen 3 I guess.
[doublepost=1536607181][/doublepost]
I'm going for the Xs, moving from android. Still not sure about color and storage though.

ahh a convert, I hope you enjoy the experience.
[doublepost=1536607403][/doublepost]Sorry if I missed anything in the poll. I just added the products I'm aware of Apple showing this week. Maybe I missed somethings, not too sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crow_Servo

TinaBelcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2017
Whatever I can get my hands on cheaper than the original price online that’s still unboxed and sealed, lol. I defitly need my iPad Pro replaced with the new version ASAP because of many issues with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.