Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
That makes 3 of us. Mine is also out for delivery and it was scheduled for delivery tomorrow. What color did everyone get? I bought the OD green.

Edit: My replica MagPul was just delivered. I can see it through my security cameras. Can’t wait to get home later today and check it out.

Black man always black. Mine is still out for delivery.

Reactions: Hooterville

ldnolaa

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2020
Mous has a decent sale on limitless and contour. Up to 50% off but most are 30% off. Picked up the red contour for $30.

Reactions: sabesh

sabesh

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Looks like a nice case:

black_6925d0be-a36f-4574-b282-661b1e0dad4a_740x.jpg

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
That makes 3 of us. Mine is also out for delivery and it was scheduled for delivery tomorrow. What color did everyone get? I bought the OD green.

Edit: My replica MagPul was just delivered. I can see it through my security cameras. Can’t wait to get home later today and check it out.

Amazon delivery driver must be running late. I keep seeing updates and delivery time keeps getting later and later lol. This usually does not happen.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Looks like a nice case:

View attachment 886349

Please, I can't buy any more cases. ? I'm going to need this one.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Amazon delivery driver must be running late. I keep seeing updates and delivery time keeps getting later and later lol. This usually does not happen.
Reminds me of launch day when ups was driving around in circles with my 11 pro. Lol. I feel your pain man even though it’s just a $13 dollar case. It’s annoying.
[automerge]1578009539[/automerge]
Please, I can't buy any more cases. ? I'm going to need this one.
Lol! That VRS case does look pretty nice though.

Reactions: VaderRulez

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
So, what was everyone's favorite all around case for 2019?

My vote has to go to the Otterbox Symmetry (solid color, not clear) just an all around fantastic case. :)

Reactions: tomowl

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
I finally got the the Tech21 Studio Colour. Some say it’s an awful case but I like it. It’s thin and snug all the way around. Has a little bit of roughness to it for grip. Protects camera and has a bit of a lip for screen.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I finally got the the Tech21 Studio Colour. Some say it’s an awful case but I like it. It’s thin and snug all the way around. Has a little bit of roughness to it for grip. Protects camera and has a bit of a lip for screen.
Do you find it scratches easily?

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
I guess nobody was as thrilled as I was with the generic MagPul case ?
I posted about it. I like it a lot! I’m just not ready to give up on my Apple leather case.
[automerge]1578018916[/automerge]
So, what was everyone's favorite all around case for 2019?

My vote has to go to the Otterbox Symmetry (solid color, not clear) just an all around fantastic case. :)
And yes, the OB symmetry has to be the best all around case for me as well. I kept the clear symmetry and wish I kept the black instead. ?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
I've got to quit looking at that VRS case above. ?

Went to Sam's today and came home broke, nothing left for new cases ?

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
MagPul replica is on and it is definitely a solid case for only $13. Tight enough fit with good grip and identical buttons compared to the Spigen liquid air.

Indeed. Just put mine on a few minutes ago. Solid case for the price for sure! It's a little thicker than the Evutec that I have been rocking, but not bad.
[automerge]1578022323[/automerge]
I posted about it. I like it a lot! I’m just not ready to give up on my Apple leather case.
[automerge]1578018916[/automerge]

And yes, the OB symmetry has to be the best all around case for me as well. I kept the clear symmetry and wish I kept the black instead. ?

I got to find a deal on an OB Symmetry again. I still love my black Apple leather as well.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
This is what i like about the Black OB Symmetry compared to all the others i have tried.

Perfect fit all around, sure you can pull the rubber at the buttons away but in normal use they are solid.
Just the right amount of lip and it's even height all around the case.
Buttons are excellent once used hard to use any other cases buttons, except Apple leather but it's still better.
I like the smooth back, moves on a table good doesn't grip, doesn't mark or scratch, zero fingerprints and water doesn't affect it. It's still like new after a few months of use.
Sides have good grip have never dropped it or felt like i am about to.
Always feels safe where ever you put the phone.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
From what I remember with the OB Symmetry back in the day, the hard plastic back was kinda slippery. I haven’t seen this latest iteration. Is that no longer the case? (Haha see what I did there)

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
From what I remember with the OB Symmetry back in the day, the hard plastic back was kinda slippery. I haven’t seen this latest iteration. Is that no longer the case? (Haha see what I did there)

It does have a very light texture but it is smooth, I can't see anyway of holding the case without gripping some of the rubber sides too, unless you balance it on the back with your finger tips lol.
I like the smooth back when holding it and i am picky when comes to a slippery case, i returned a UAG pathfinder that was like a bar of soap all around.
I have a 11 pro, so maybe the Max would be not as good/worse.

Thinking about it the size of the max with the case maybe a problem slippery wise.

Set up a friends max over xmas they got a Incipio DualPro case, had a nice feel/grip to it, has a big lip without a GSP, looks like it could be a fingerprint magnet.
Counted it out for me.

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2012
England
My fave case has always been the Ringke Fusion-X but like a lot of folks here I was always on the lookout for something better...... until I just bought the Spigen Gauntlet!

The Gunmetal colour matches the Space Grey so, so well and looks amazing. Feels great in the hand too.
Spigengauntlet.png
Spigengauntlet.png

Reactions: VaderRulez
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.