Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Which case? I’ve dropped my phone before in the Apple leather case (bum piss case) and threw that one away. The phone survived in that one. It’s also survived several drops in the defender pro. Drop it if/when I get the folio case? I wonder if my dash cams have caught any of the drops outside in front of my house in my daily driver car. Lol....

Yea, the leather. Forgot all about the bum piss drop ?

Reactions: nrvous1

kingcarlos

macrumors member
May 26, 2018
I do not have the RhinoShield but the Mous Limitless 3.0 case feels good in the hand and decent grip. I have the black leather version and it fits very tight on phone and no saggy rubber sides. Definitely a good case to have.
thats good to know! tossing between contour and limitless 3 but just worried about the banana issue lol

Reactions: DonnyXMX

sabesh

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
thats good to know! tossing between contour and limitless 3 but just worried about the banana issue lol
Mine has the banana issue, but it doesn't bother me at all. I can't notice it when installed on the phone, until I spin it around on a flat surface. Even then, Spinarama is a nice feature to have ? I ordered the walnut version just now. This will bring me up to 6 Mous cases for the 11 Pro Max, hah.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
What about the buttons on the Nomad...thought they were crap?!?!?

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge...friendly reminder!
Lol they sure are brother. I have the rugged nomad sitting here staring me in the face with all of its flaws. I may try it for a day to remind myself why I shouldn’t buy another case from them.

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
Finally got my warranty replacement OB.

PS Someone tell me I don’t need a leather case ?

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
Just received the Ciel by CYRILL [Color Brick Collection](V.2) Designed for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Case (2019) - Black from Amazon (Sunday Delivery) Apparently it’s made by Spigen and at $11.99 it was a steal. Has a velvety feel and dark frosted back. One of the nicest feeling cases ever. The Black case comes with grey buttons installed and extra black buttons if you want it all black, but the grey look great. Very tactile buttons , just worth every penny.

Features & details
Smooth black semi-transparent hard pc back case with flexible TPU bumper offers a simple but unique style
Form-fitted and ergonomic for daily grip and pocket-friendliness with screen and camera protection from raised bezels
Eye catchy color-changeable buttons to show your style (Package comes with one extra set of buttons)
Powered by Spigen, assuring quality and protection, Ciel by CYRILL is designed to inspire for women, girls and men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SteveJobbinIt

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2017
USA
Latercase finally arrived. Pretty minimal, feels great in the hand but I can’t imagine much drop protection. No raised lip around the screen. I usually use an OB Symmetry.

fd59a3ffb14a0525d00fdfee1839eb48.jpg
df8f68768edbd4397dd34b7b31b17b70.jpg
24e3656ddbfadb1ff87a94fd2606a60b.jpg
32a70b7a1f99e6cf477d5a80092016ee.jpg
730abd3798e57c1672c4cd5b22766398.jpg
f69291fca3c8cbbfc7a2daccf0faa815.jpg
bff8a883126b0315e7985e8c3b063f1f.jpg
Literally the exact same case as the generic AliExpress aramid fiber vase I paid $20 for, exact same camera surround too. Lee def just ordered these in bulk from China.

Reactions: VaderRulez

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Just received the Ciel by CYRILL [Color Brick Collection](V.2) Designed for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Case (2019) - Black from Amazon (Sunday Delivery) Apparently it’s made by Spigen and at $11.99 it was a steal. Has a velvety feel and dark frosted back. One of the nicest feeling cases ever. The Black case comes with grey buttons installed and extra black buttons if you want it all black, but the grey look great. Very tactile buttons , just worth every penny.

Features & details
Smooth black semi-transparent hard pc back case with flexible TPU bumper offers a simple but unique style
Form-fitted and ergonomic for daily grip and pocket-friendliness with screen and camera protection from raised bezels
Eye catchy color-changeable buttons to show your style (Package comes with one extra set of buttons)