Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
I’m actually using a case I forgot I had. It’s from Caseyard. Someone here told me about them...

My OB seems bulky now ?

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
Any pics of the case?
20BB03D8-BC6E-4CB1-8C3B-F2565B1FCA67.jpeg

sabesh

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
New VRS joint in today. Super fantastic grip, asymmetrical cutouts, good buttons, looks great, feels great and no fingerprint problem on the back. Nice front glass screen protection all the way around. Why they have extra holes on the side and back panel is beyond me, none the less a great case for $14.99 on Amazon. Did I mention that it comes with a huge fat elastic lanyard that I won't be using.
Pics for your viewing pleasure.
Ha, cool. How many cases do you have now? I'm up to 30 now. I need to stop, lol.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Thanks for feeding my addiction lol. Has anyone tried that Rhinoshield? Thinking of trying one. :)
I’ve had the rhinoshield for my previous phones and it’s a good case. It’s slippery though. Some of the textured backs have a little more grip. I tried the bumper case on my xr and it was really hard to get used to. The boarders of the phone were bulky and when held the back and front felt to recessed. They’re great cases though if you don’t mind it being a little slippery. I’d say it’s just as slick as the back of the black symmetry.

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
So, what do you think of this case? Besides the fat lug.

I like it a lot. It has a different feel on the sides, very grippy and comfortable. The camera is definitely protected and the back panel is kinda see thru but not where you would see any dust , just a great clear carbon fiber look. Overall it’s a good case and I’m trying to overlook the lug on the left side. I actually hooked up the strap, not really my thing but I can see it could come in handy. I’m disabled so I could use the strap to hang my phone near my bed. It’s definitely worth the $14.99 price tag so I’ll remember that when I look at the lug.

serpico007

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2017
Still using the Apple clear case on mine. Are there better clear cases out there? I like seeing the space gray color and not interested in a black case. I used to be a case junkie, but not planning to go crazy this time around.

boygiant

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
USA
Still using the Apple clear case on mine. Are there better clear cases out there? I like seeing the space gray color and not interested in a black case. I used to be a case junkie, but not planning to go crazy this time around.
How do you like the Apple clear case? I got Speck's Presidio Stay Clear when I got my 11 Pro and hated it. The case felt mushy and squeaked a lot. I have an Otterbox Commuter now and like it a lot more but would still like a clear case.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012

I use to be a 930 Turbo junkie, unfortunately I'm driving a mini van now ?

Reactions: nrvous1

serpico007

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2017
How do you like the Apple clear case? I got Speck's Presidio Stay Clear when I got my 11 Pro and hated it. The case felt mushy and squeaked a lot. I have an Otterbox Commuter now and like it a lot more but would still like a clear case.

The case is nice and doesn't squeak like previous clear cases I owned on older phones. I had a Spigen on my Note 9 that turned yellow and was a finger and oil magnet. Surprised, since Spigen has been good for me in the past.

I use to be a 930 Turbo junkie, unfortunately I'm driving a mini van now ?

My '76 model looks like the avatar. It's been in the garage for years since life got in the way I haven't been able to drive it. Needs a lot of work done to make it road safe. Owned since 1990.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
My lug case came in yesterday, but did not have time to check it out lol. Currently using my black OB Symmetry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.