Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Did anyone get the iPhone 11 Pro Max Symmetry Series Case in Sapphire Secret Blue. Can you post some pictures if you can. I’m undecided about that color or plain black.

A few pages back someone said they had it and were going to post pictures but I did not see them. I'm also interested in this blue Symmetry case and the red one. Just waiting for Amazon to lower the prices for these colors.

Shark5150

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Caudabe Veil...Something to be said about a simple, thin case, that yes, may not protect the phone from a 10 foot drop on to concrete...But I don't remember a time, ever, I've dropped a phone from 10 feet...lol. Anyways, it's nice to actually be able to appreciate the phone, as a phone, and not a phone with a brick wrapped around it...
Love the Veil. Have it for my 11 Pro Max.

Reactions: aloper

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
@bobsamm, are you having any issues with calls using the folio case? Does the flap cover the rear microphone when making a call? How about texting? Does the flap get in your way when using the phone as a phone?

QueenTyrone

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2016
51c65ad3fbebe2ba6e9bb5fd6cbe1228.jpg
79d614701d718fbec3070c9016b99ed5.plist
be175625d83dd79c265859d214680880.jpg
b1cedf753d0b623e11b9c001eb1547b1.jpg

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
@bobsamm, are you having any issues with calls using the folio case? Does the flap cover the rear microphone when making a call? How about texting? Does the flap get in your way when using the phone as a phone?

No problem with calls, i can text one hand and flap just falls back, or 2 hands with flap against the back or you can push back with the fingers on left hand and type with both thumbs. If that makes sense :)

For what i paid if i ever get sick of the flap i will just cut it off, still cheaper than buying a rugged lol.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
No problem with calls, i can text one hand and flap just falls back, or 2 hands with flap against the back or you can push back with the fingers on left hand and type with both thumbs. If that makes sense :)

For what i paid if i ever get sick of the flap i will just cut it off, still cheaper than buying a rugged lol.
Lol! No kidding man, you got yours for a steal. Yeah I text a ton with family members and I’ll probably end up just holding the flap back against the phone when texting. I rarely make phone calls so I’ll occasionally have to hold the flap against the back of the phone as well. I’ll give it a shot for a day or two. If I don’t like it nomad is pretty good about returns.

Thanks for the feedback.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
Lol! No kidding man, you got yours for a steal. Yeah I text a ton with family members and I’ll probably end up just holding the flap back against the phone when texting. I rarely make phone calls so I’ll occasionally have to hold the flap against the back of the phone as well. I’ll give it a shot for a day or two. If I don’t like it nomad is pretty good about returns.

Thanks for the feedback.

No worries, i am more the opposite, a lot of calls and i try and use ear plugs at home and in my office anyway, also text off my iPad and iMac too. Fat fingers should of got the Max lol.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019

Also don't worry if the flap sits up a bit on the front when you get it, takes a week but mine sits flat on the screen now.

ps, the flap is sturdy enough to use as a stand too.

Last edited:
Reactions: nrvous1

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
Can you please take a picture with the flap as a stand? I've been looking for nice case with a kickstand

Its not advertised with or has a stand, but if you fold the flap back in landscape and sit it right it will stay put. Most folio's i have seen that has a kick stand seem to be too big/thick.

1D3DE348-880C-4048-B3CA-432D8A059D67.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Its not advertised with or has a stand, but if you fold the flap back in landscape and sit it right it will stay put. Most folio's i have seen that has a kick stand seem to be too big/thick.

View attachment 891910
I’m waiting patiently man. My case is here at our local hub and is going to sit there for the next day or so until it makes it to a local facility to be put on the fedex truck for delivery. The case got here this morning at 4am and is just sitting there. Oh well, logistics....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.