Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imaginex20

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
I tried the Ringke Fusion and Ringke Fusion Matte and I definitely love the Matte case better. It hides the dust and keeps the original matte look of the iPhone 11 pros.

I will rotate between this and the Apple saddle brown case

Sinistah

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2017
Minnesota
Is there any case that has the same feel as Apple Silicone case including microfiber inside the case, but also must cover the bottom.

I like Apple Silicone case but hate the exposed bottom :confused:
I don’t have it but I have heard good things about the ESR yippee case
[automerge]1571596610[/automerge]
Looks like the caudabe sheath has 2 new colors...electric blue and Forest green. May have to pick up a green when it’s back in stock

Last edited:

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
I don’t have it but I have heard good things about the ESR yippee case
[automerge]1571596610[/automerge]
Looks like the caudabe sheath has 2 new colors...electric blue and Forest green. May have to pick up a green when it’s back in stock

I was just coming here to post the same thing about the colors. I was thinking about trying the Sheath again after I saw them on my IG feed.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
On a compulsive whim, just picked up the Apple Clear case and added “Grip Your Phone” stickers to the sides. Big improvement. Not sure about the aesthetics though...not bad, but not clean.

Also got and like the Ringke Matte. Not in love with it, because of the lower back holes and it’s not a uniform shape, but grip is good and the matte back is awesome.

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
Got the Mous Contour with brown leather today. The first one was lost in transit but they were very helpful in getting me a replacement.

It fits snug. And looks great.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Has anyone tried the Speck Presidio pro? I’ve heard that the newer back is not as fingerprint prone

Last edited:

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Went into a Verizon store today and purchased the Gear 4 Battersea. After looking at it in the car and realizing that it has the incorrect cutouts on the bottom I returned it pronto. :oops:

My OCD can't handle the wrong cutouts on a case like the Mous cases. :mad:

Reactions: Sal09 and AE14

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Went into a Verizon store today and purchased the Gear 4 Battersea. After looking at it in the car and realizing that it has the incorrect cutouts on the bottom I returned it pronto. :oops:

My OCD can't handle the wrong cutouts on a case like the Mous cases. :mad:
LoL. After my return/refund and rant at how disappointed i was lol. They emailed me a 50% off discount code. I was going to use it to order Limitless 3.0 but gave it away.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
LoL. After my return/refund and rant at how disappointed i was lol. They emailed me a 50% off discount code. I was going to use it to order Limitless 3.0 but gave it away.

Loved the Battersea for my past phones but the cutouts just made me sick for a $50.00 case.
As much as I hate the cutouts and fingerprints I'm still tempted to order the Limitless 3.0 in carbon.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Going to go to my local ATT store and check out their Carson & Quinn Leather case. It seems that it is drop rated to 6 feet with no branding.

But the bottom is open. How will it protect bottom if dropped on uneven surface. ??‍♂️

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
I have been going back and forth between my Contour and Limitless 3.0. Limitless has better buttons but the Contour is a better feel in the hand.

Both worth the $$ with a 20 or 30% off coupon

Reactions: Jaggrey

AJAAY

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2012
I bought the
CASEKOO iPhone 11 Pro Max clear Case,
It has already done its job. I’ve had the case for a few days and it saved my Pro Max from the sidewalk concrete, after I fought a flying insect. Phone has no marks, scratches or cracks. The case just has a small scuff on the corner. I definitely recommend!

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
I gotta say Mous has good customer service. My wife’s Limitless 2.0 was starting to separate after a year. I sent them an email and they said they were having some QC issues with the particular combination she had which is why they don’t sell it anymore. They sent her choice of whatever case she wanted for free. At least they honored their lifetime warranty.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Going to go to my local ATT store and check out their Carson & Quinn Leather case. It seems that it is drop rated to 6 feet with no branding.

No go on this leather. The buttons were terrible.
Did get an Alaskan Blue silicons which is excellent. Better than I remembered, and the color is very soft, which I like

Reactions: Sal09

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Got one ! :)

civilian01.JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.