Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I will definitely try later today.

Not 100% sold, but it is a nice case. My concern is always durability, and hearing a lot of people complaining about how the silicone case is just never last.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 267

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Not 100% sold, but it is a nice case. My concern is always durability, and hearing a lot of people complaining about how the silicone case is just never last.

I’d love the silicone if it didn’t always turn my work pants pockets inside out erry time lol

Reactions: AE14

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017

I got this one also. Lint magnet yes but do like the feel of it!!

Reactions: AE14

MSnide

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2019
Hey, nice case! I ordered the same one for my 11 Pro Max. Does yours fit properly? The right-top corner on the front of mine, where the orange is, is loose and slightly deformed. I like the case otherwise. I’ve already contacted UAG support to get a replacement. Anyways, just wondering if yours seems to be in good shape.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Hey, nice case! I ordered the same one for my 11 Pro Max. Does yours fit properly? The right-top corner on the front of mine, where the orange is, is loose and slightly deformed. I like the case otherwise. I’ve already contacted UAG support to get a replacement. Anyways, just wondering if yours seems to be in good shape.

Nope, mine is just fine. I like this case better than the Pathfinder.
[automerge]1571787854[/automerge]
Is is slippery like the pathfinder?

It has a slick back but is not as slippery as the Pathfinder. It's not as grippy on the sides as the Monarch though.
I'm lovin this case so far.
[automerge]1571788024[/automerge]
Can you add some pics? Interested in this one. How firm are the edges?

The edges around the screen are rubbery, the sides also have a rubbery like feel.

I really like this case.

Last edited:

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Nope, mine is just fine. I like this case better than the Pathfinder.
[automerge]1571787854[/automerge]

It has a slick back but is not as slippery as the Pathfinder. It's not as grippy on the sides as the Monarch though.
I'm lovin this case so far.
[automerge]1571788024[/automerge]

The edges around the screen are rubbery, the sides also have a rubbery like feel.

I really like this case.
Are they firm? Typically the UAG have been loose and a bit saggy

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Does it feel like it can take a 5 foot drop?

Yes, very well built case.
The actual orange part that runs inside the top and bottom of the case seems like a softer material than the black TPU in the middle. I feel very safe with my phone inside of the Civilian case.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabesh

Telesmurfen

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2016
Has somebody got any experience with Gear4 cases? Specifically the Crystal palace or the Battersea? How do they compare to the offical Apple cases (clear case, leather and silicone)..? Are they a lot bulkier/heavier? And is the Crystal palace is really clear?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.