Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bushman4

macrumors 601
Mar 22, 2011
Apples leather case is a great fit as well as durable. Just avoid the light colors as they show the dirt

TopherMan12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2019
Atlanta, GA
UAG Plyo

Apple_iPhone_2019_65_Plyo_ICE-00_STD_MAIN.212_737x.png

Reactions: Bkdodger

Super Spartan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2018
Dubai
I initially bought an iPhone 11 Pro Leather Case (yellow) color but after only 1 week it started getting black spots so I got a Spine Slim Armor, love it, not very bulky but offers superb protection although the kick stand is very flimsy.

Spigen-iPhone-11-Pro-Max-Case-Slim-Armor-2.png

tommyboy9996

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2009
NJ - Ocean County
Apples leather Forest Green case for my Pro Max. The past three iterations I've had black leather, so I wanted to switch it up this time. I really love the color but I wish it was midnight green to match the phone. All in all the leather cases are awesome and hold up well, I've been buying them for a while.

m0sher

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2018
The Apple clear case is overpriced and expensive. You can get cheaper similar cases on Amazon and other places which are just as good if not better. I’m currently using this one which in my opinion is far better and much cheaper.

[automerge]1571899306[/automerge]

What if you forget your phone ? ?

:) good point.

I havent forgot my phone in 2 years since I put it on my X but I would occasionally leave wallet home only to find out at store cashier line.

Very convenient, hard to switch cases now that I got so used to not carrying my wallet. So convenient, I based my pro max phone color on the case instead.

Reactions: Mr.C

igroeg

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2019
Anyone here using the SolidSuit by Rhinoshield? Thinking of getting one for the iPhone 11.

UrbanGeek

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2015
DFW, Texas
i have a Speck Presidio Pro on my 11 Pro Max. I keep thinking about getting a Ghostek Cloak but at the end of the day I just like my Speck. It’s solid and simple and has great protection.

lol this thread made me go look at cases all morning.

Reactions: AE14

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
You don't have to worry about your phone falling out of the UAG Civilian case. It was a struggle to get my phone out of this damn case. :confused:

Last edited:

trmiv

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2011
Anyone used the Evutec Ballistic Nylon on the 11 Max or on previous phones? I love the look and the feel of them but I’ve heard the nylon starts fraying easily. Any experiences?

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Anyone used the Evutec Ballistic Nylon on the 11 Max or on previous phones? I love the look and the feel of them but I’ve heard the nylon starts fraying easily. Any experiences?

Never had nylon come apart but had it for XS Max and didn’t use it long. Slicker than hell to hold. Their Karbon I looooveeee though

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
So with the gift card, I got the contour in black leather. I am very pleasantly surprised. It’s very light, fits well, is small enough to be grippy, overall very impressive. I do hate the cut outs however

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 277

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
So with the gift card, I got the contour in black leather. I am very pleasantly surprised. It’s very light, fits well, is small enough to be grippy, overall very impressive. I do hate the cut outs however

Surprised you caved in and got one. :oops: So, what is you favorite/most used case so far?

Reactions: blaine07

Jaw3000

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2004
Has anyone notice the camera cutout on any case negatively affecting camera images, specifically the new ultra wide angle on the iPhone 11? I just got a Tech21 Mesh case for my new 11 Pro Max (it’s been my favorite case for years), and I’m wondering if the camera cutout isn’t wide enough and it’s cause focus or ghosting/reflection issues with the wide angle lens. I’ve noticed some ghosting or flaring with reflections, which I’m wondering if it’s popping off the case. I’ve also had some focusing and sharpness issues with the ultra wide angle lens, which again could possibly be due to reflection off the cutout causing issues. I don’t have an Apple case in front of me to check the cutout size, but I know the Tech21 case was manufactured based of guesses, and it’s possible the cutout is too small.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.