Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
So with the gift card, I got the contour in black leather. I am very pleasantly surprised. It’s very light, fits well, is small enough to be grippy, overall very impressive. I do hate the cut outs however

That looks sweet to me, cut outs wouldn't worry me, what was the complaints from others, buttons?

Reactions: Jaggrey

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
I’ve noticed when I really like a case I catch myself just holding the phone after using it vs. immediately putting it back in my pocket or whatever. It’s a sign that it’s comfortable to hold. That’s usually my metric when judging cases.

Anyway I’ve caught myself doing that more and more with the Contour. Think it’s a winner for me.

oVerboost

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2013
United Kingdom
Is it grippy on the sides?

Yes, I’ve found no issues with grip however I hold the phone.

I saw some initial reviews stating there were issues when using the flash due to the green highlighted ring around the camera array. Pictures had green ghosting/highlights.

I read this as well, but was more common the XS case due to the camera and flash positioning and the green surround. No issues that I’ve noticed in testing, not that many would even use the flash anymore.

jmgregory1

macrumors 68040
Just ordered a new green Totallee case for my Pro Max MG. I’ve been rocking it case-free for the past month, but I have had a few almost slips and don’t want to chance it any more. Plus I’ve used their cases on my X and 6 plus previously, and love how they don’t alter the form factor of the iPhone.

Ungibbed

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2010
USA
My awesome case arrived today all the way from China, with broken glass of course... ugh!

Otherwise, it’s really nice! Aluminum frame that matches my ip11, strong magnets that hold it together, and looks amazing aside from the back glass being broken.
5875969C-2741-405E-9EFE-82B3975157A5.jpeg

69D2011C-09E2-45C6-BC00-6297C8B6305A.jpeg

swerve147

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013
Just ordered a new green Totallee case for my Pro Max MG. I’ve been rocking it case-free for the past month, but I have had a few almost slips and don’t want to chance it any more. Plus I’ve used their cases on my X and 6 plus previously, and love how they don’t alter the form factor of the iPhone.

Just bought the same for the Pro. I've had it on for the past 4 days and haven't even thought of taking it off. Really happy with the Totallee.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.