Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
y’all overhype mous on here too much ??

btw @Hooterville did your dbrand case ship yet? i’m thinking about canceling mines because of the “extended wait”. it’s not hard to grab a case from the warehouse and ship it ? if they didn’t have any ready to ship out they should’ve just marked the item
“sold out”.

Speak of the Devil. Today, exactly 14 days after placing my order I just received an email from Dbrand saying my order is shipping with a USPS First Class mail tracking #

Checked the number and it says Pre Shipment but at least it's something.

Last edited:

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Speak of the Devil. Today, exactly 14 days after placing my order I just received an email from Dbrand saying my order is shipping with a USPS First Class mail tracking #

Ironically, I just got confirmation from Redbubble for the case that was ordered yesterdy

eddiezus

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2019
I think all of us active contributors have trashed Mous. I have only seen one post that was in favor of the Mous cases?
oh. i haven’t really read all 96 pages ?
[automerge]1576611182[/automerge]

that means mines won’t ship until Jan 2nd ?

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Which case did you order? They have a lot of designs that I like. Did you get the snap on case or the tough case? Any reviews?
I got a NY Yankees tough case. I have had the tough case before when I had my X. Nice case and durable enough. It also looks like the made the back more matte.

Reactions: nrvous1

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Ugh. Guess I’ll stick with my Ringke Fusion for now. Nothing is really grabbing me. I checked out that UAG Monarch and it was really nice but felt a little big in my pockets. Maybe I’ll see if Thanotech is coming out with a new K11 bumper.

Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Wide open sides, I'm out !

Yeah but he will do drop tests etc. I am sure it will be fine. I like it, but not sure I will get one right away. I have to stop buying cases lol!
[automerge]1576621902[/automerge]
Lol mous is sending out 50% off coupons for completing a survey. Honestly at this point I don't even think 50% is worth it. After getting a banana boat limited 3.0 two times in a row I've lost faith in the brand. They just released their car mount for the 3.0 but it's $49...crazy

They will get nothing from me. Their customer service sucks.

muddychicken

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2019
Yeah but he will do drop tests etc. I am sure it will be fine. I like it, but not sure I will get one right away. I have to stop buying cases lol!
[automerge]1576621902[/automerge]

They will get nothing from me. Their customer service sucks.

Yeah I contacted them for my original warped limitless 3.0 and it took well over a week and a half to even get a reply. Tried Facebook messenger and had a little better luck but definitely severely lacking.

Reactions: AE14 and VaderRulez

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
The Everything Apple Pro case is available for pre-order soon fyi...(January 2nd)...

I like it, as it’s a beefed up version of my current frameless case. It offers more drop protection on most sides & it allows for a thicker glass screen protector (included), that allows lay on the table on the front (my front lip is more shallow & hence I struggled to place it face down on anything but a completely flat & clean surface).

The top/bottom edges are flattened to allow swipe gestures & the sides are open which allows for a more secure grip.

These ‘dog bone’ style cases are my preferred type as the exposed sides are offset by the near naked grip & in combination with the bulging corners, the chances of dropping the phone are minimised.

1576634347620.png 1576634402699.jpeg
1576634430111.png 1576634452059.jpeg

Last edited:

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
The Everything Apple Pro case is available for pre-order fyi...

I like it, as it’s a beefed up version of my current frameless case. It offers more drop protection on most sides & it allows for a thicker glass screen protector (included), that allows lay on the table on the front (my front lip is more shallow & hence I struggled to place it face down on anything but a completely flat & clean surface).

The top/bottom edges are flattened to allow swipe gestures & the sides are open which allows for a more secure grip.

These ‘dog bone’ style cases are my preferred type as the exposed sides are offset by the near naked grip & in combination with the bulging corners, the chances of dropping the phone are minimised.

View attachment 883420 View attachment 883421
View attachment 883422 View attachment 883423

I thought pre-order starts on January 2nd?

Reactions: Ralfi

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
The Everything Apple Pro case is available for pre-order soon fyi...(January 2nd)...

View attachment 883420 View attachment 883421
View attachment 883422 View attachment 883423
Looking pretty good so far. I’m going to have to order one and see what it’s like.

Also just received my replacement defender pro since messed up the belt clip. Hats off to otterbox for replacing it free of charge even though it was my fault. I’m still considering swapping back to the defender at this point. Smh... I haven’t even given my saddle brown case a week and I’m already wanting to swap it out.

Reactions: VaderRulez

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
.. I haven’t even given my saddle brown case a week and I’m already wanting to swap it out.

I’m thinking about getting the Saddle Brown for my 11 Pro...had the one i aged for XS and gave it to the wife. It is looking real good!!

Reactions: nrvous1

TNThomas

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
Has anyone had any quality issues with the Speck Presidio Pro? I am thinking of buying one for my X, but read some negative reviews on Amazon regarding the long-term quality...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.