Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Check it out on their website 25% off with code and free overnight auto applies

Not seeing any 25% off? Hmm.
[automerge]1576724619[/automerge]
The buttons on this MKOAWA are completely swappable like the Symmetry. Might have to get a few different color cases so I can swap buttons. Only buttons from this same brand case are interchangeable, the Symmetry and Solidsuit buttons are a little different.
View attachment 883597

Ordered one lol. Should be here on Friday. I need to stop.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
Got my Apple black leather case today, feels much nicer than the Mujjo, even though probably not as good leather. Buttons on par with the Symmetry. Not slippery at all and not sticky like the Mujjo.
Great case.

Reactions: AE14 and nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Got my Apple black leather case today, feels much nicer than the Mujjo, even though probably not as good leather. Buttons on par with the Symmetry. Not slippery at all and not sticky like the Mujjo.
Great case.
I really like the black Apple leather case as well. I’m trying my hardest to stick with the saddle brown for now.

Reactions: bobsamm

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
Got in a fantastic cheapo $11.99 case today and I love it. Thin like the Caudabe Sheath, frosted hard transparent back like the Caudabe Synthesis, perfect buttons like the Rhinoshield Solidsuit & Otterbox Symmetry and a silicone feel like the Apple silicone cases. This case fits the phone perfect, asymmetrical cutouts, lanyard hole cutout on the side and a great feel in the hand. Even the transparent back has that silicone feel like the sides.

I also believe the buttons are removable like the Symmetry but will have to check this after I remove the case. Might order a few more colors just to swap button colors. The grip is good but maybe a little slick. Damn, this is a fine little case. I like it a lot but your mileage may vary. It's called MKOAWA Protective case on Amazon.
Some pics for your viewing pleasure. ;)

View attachment 883579 View attachment 883580 View attachment 883581 View attachment 883582 View attachment 883583 View attachment 883584 View attachment 883587 View attachment 883588 View attachment 883589

How is the fit on this one? I may need to order one, the price sure is right.

Also, for UAG which do people prefer, the Monarch or the Civilian?

empaulio

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2007
Has anyone come across a case like this? kind of feels like an older iPhone with straight sides.
I think i like it :)

Attachments

• IMG_1531.PNG
    IMG_1531.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
Reactions: blaine07

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX

It’s a toss up. The civilian isn’t as rugged looking as the monarch. The ones that have tried like the civilian overall except for the orange bits getting filthy quickly and it doesn’t clean easy. I like the civilian case a lot, I just don’t like how ugly the orange on the case gets.

Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Great case.

Told you that you would like that case bro. :)
[automerge]1576765102[/automerge]
That looks a little like the UAG Civilian

It looks too thin for that to my eyes.

Reactions: bobsamm

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Has anyone come across a case like this? kind of feels like an older iPhone with straight sides.
I think i like it :)

Looks like a mock up of the 2020 iPhone 12. I don't believe there is even a case in that pic.
[automerge]1576767129[/automerge]

The fit is perfect on that $11.99 special.
The Monarch and Civilian are both fine cases. Monarch has way better grip though.

Reactions: VaderRulez
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.