Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
My order from last night just shipped and will be here tomorrow
[automerge]1576807436[/automerge]

I am debating picking up one of these also. I didn’t like the grip last year.

Yea, I just got in my order 10 minutes ago so I'm sure mine won't ship until tomorrow for a Saturday or Monday delivery. I believe FedEX & UPS are delivering on Saturday now.

I'm tempted to get the white Pathfinder also but I have to cut back with Christmas right around the corner. ?

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
Yea, I just got in my order 10 minutes ago so I'm sure mine won't ship until tomorrow for a Saturday or Monday delivery. I believe FedEX & UPS are delivering on Saturday now.

I'm tempted to get the white Pathfinder also but I have to cut back with Christmas right around the corner. ?

Trying to decide whether to order Pathfinder also.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
I feel so left out on trying to stick with this saddle brown case. ?

I am returning my black leather, dint in the back leather, still a bit grippy must be our humid summer, phone just doesn't feel safe in it, back to my Symmetry, just love the buttons on this case, and the smooth back slides nicely on a table, the leather cases just grip.
For $79 bucks here bit hard to take.

Reactions: nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
I am returning my black leather, dint in the back leather, still a bit grippy must be our humid summer, phone just doesn't feel safe in it, back to my Symmetry, just love the buttons on this case, and the smooth back slides nicely on a table, the leather cases just grip.
I’m going to try my hardest to stick with this case. And I know exactly what you mean about not feeling safe in the Apple leather cases. My brand new defender pro is calling my name. Must... stay..... strong!!!

Reactions: bobsamm

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
I’m going to try my hardest to stick with this case. And I know exactly what you mean about not feeling safe in the Apple leather cases. My brand new defender pro is calling my name. Must... stay..... strong!!!

I mean they feel nice to hold and mould to the phone great, It's not just dropping the phone, you have to be careful where you put it with the bottom open, like even just where i stick it in my car when i plug into CarPlay, around the yard/garage, working, or pool or beach not much good either.
I am probably not suited to a leather case, the Symmetry you can put it anywhere you don't even mark the case haha.

The nomad active would of been perfect if it didn't have stiff buttons

ps, one thing that has always annoyed me with apples leather cases is they always seem to flange out a bit on the bottom sides, this on does too. And the edge is never the same height along the sides too.

Reactions: nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
I mean they feel nice to hold and mould to the phone great, It's not just dropping the phone, you have to be careful where you put it with the bottom open, like even just where i stick it in my car when i plug into CarPlay, around the yard/garage, working, or pool or beach not much good either.
I am probably not suited to a leather case, the Symmetry you can put it anywhere you don't even mark the case haha.

The nomad active would of been perfect if it didn't have stiff buttons

ps, one thing that has always annoyed me with apples leather cases is they always seem to flange out a bit on the bottom sides, this on does too. And the edge is never the same height along the sides too.
I completely understand what you’re saying. Lol, I also take care of where I place my phone in the car. I have a dedicated pocket on my pants for my phone only and also a dedicated padded pocket in my gym bag. It’s these damn banana hands that has me dropping my phone. The symmetry is probably the best all around case for myself as well. I’m just stuck on this Apple leather case at the moment.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019

Nooo returning the Apple leather?!

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
And a heads up for anyone that’s interested. Technically Tee sent me a message through eBay saying he’s going to be throwing a case lot of ballistic cases for the 11 pro in a day or two. They usually sell for about $70 for the lot.

Reactions: Hooterville

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
And a heads up for anyone that’s interested. Technically Tee sent me a message through eBay saying he’s going to be throwing a case lot of ballistic cases for the 11 pro in a day or two. They usually sell for about $70 for the lot.

Tell me about it, I bought the last load of Pro Max Ballistic cases from him. Most of the Ballistic suck except for the tough jacket and I'm done with that one also. Sold most of them but still have a couple left.

I see he has doubled his prices on the latest load of cases :oops: You can't give Ballistic cases away dirt cheap, good luck selling at crazy prices.

Last edited:

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Tell me about it, I bought the last load of Pro Max Ballistic cases from him. Most of the Ballistic suck except for the tough jacket and I'm done with that one also. Sold most of them but still have a couple left.

I see he has doubled his prices on the latest load of cases :oops: You can't give Ballistic cases away dirt cheap, good luck selling at crazy prices.
He sure did!! I’m not sure if it’s still worth it at $160 for the 11 pro line up?

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
He sure did!! I’m not sure if it’s still worth it at $160 for the 11 pro line up?

Why are reviewers selling crap they’re getting for free anyways and not doing give aways etc anyways

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.