Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm, you all convinced me to try the monarch and Im sending it back. The sides next to the volume and power are just too loose for my liking, same reasons I never warmed up to the symmetry. I ordered one of those $12. Mkowas cases and should get that soon, how did that compare to the mo arch?

im glad I didn’t get the dbrand after seeing the cutouts. I don’t know why companies can’t make the cutouts right since there’s been asymetr cutouts forover a year now.

The sides on my Monarch and Symmetry cases are just fine. I'm extra OCD and these areas are not a bother at all for me. Now, symmetrical cutouts on a phone with asymmetrical ports, fuhgeddaboudit ?

Reactions: VaderRulez

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Seems like they all will tug away from the buttons. 3:15 in.

Yeah the buttons on the rugged case have gotten worse this time around. I had one for my xr and it was a fine case. I have one for my 11 pro and it was only on for about a day before switching back to one of my other cases.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah the buttons on the rugged case have gotten worse this time around. I had one for my xr and it was a fine case. I have one for my 11 pro and it was only on for about a day before switching back to one of my other cases.

Ahh really that sucks.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
So, how is the carbon Monarch case?
Good, bad or ugly
not bad. Grip is pretty good. The square shape makes it a little boxy but the grip helps to offset that.

The lightning area isn’t firm but also isn’t too mushy.

Overall if you like the style it’s a nice protective case

Reactions: Hooterville

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
Georgia, USA
Ordered an Apple Leather case, Red. Due for delivery on Monday.

I often use a Black and Red Apple Leather case. Just delayed ordering my Red one.
I received some Apple gift cards the other day. So, what was to do, besides spend them on a case :D

Pje200

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2016
Came across a really nice case today at Walmart, I have been using the uag plyo,that I love, but found a incipio elan for 14 dollars, at check out , it was 8 dollars, frosted back, tremendous grip on the sides, nice lips, 6 foot drop protection, slimmer all the way around than the plyo, great fit, no lose ness anywhere, my new favorite case, and only 8 dollars, check it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.