Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, it does. It's nice. Love the feel. Makes the Sheath feel even more premium. I wonder if they'll add it to the Synthesis - they should.

Although I have to say, the more I use the Synthesis, the more I like it. Can't really put my finger on why, but it just feels really nice in the hand in a different way than the Sheath does. I'm digging the grip pattern on the side more than I thought I would.

Even with its MagSafe issue. I still prefer the synthesis over the sheath since I switched last year. More pleasant in the hands and love the grips on the side and also it’s lighter.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Even with its MagSafe issue. I still prefer the synthesis over the sheath since I switched last year. More pleasant in the hands and love the grips on the side and also it’s lighter.
The back is slicker on the Synthesis vs. the Sheath isn't it? I remember that being a downside for me last year when I tried them both. I did enjoy the grips on the side though.

Reactions: JBlass421

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Any word on those pics? Haha I’m antsy because I’ve had my finger hovering over BUY NOW for this item all day but would love to see another pic or two befor I do. There’s no pics, reviews, or videos of it out there on the interwebs

I believe the $150. one was leather?

Reactions: Joe123Joe

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012

The Synthesis is exactly what I switched to after I got rid of that FineWoven trash. I don't even know why I bothered to try another Apple case, I should've just stuck with Caudabe to begin with. The Synthesis is so much better, it's like night and day. Way better grip, way better fit. I don't have any magnet issues on mine either. In fact, it's funny because the magnets are noticeably stronger on the Synthesis when I compare it to my FineWoven.

TotalMacMove

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2013
USA
Spigen ultra hybrid is surprisingly nice and grippy. The strongest magnets I have seen in any case.

IMG_9657.jpeg
IMG_9656.jpeg

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
I believe the speaker cutouts on the Ultra Bounce cover up some of the grills on the phone?
They still look a little short in that latest video.
Yeah the Tech Reviewer covers that in her review. It covers one hole on the speaker grill in order to make those big @$$ corners! Idk why but I want one!! lol would have already ordered if it was reasonably priced

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
Where is this $39.98? I see $49 on their site.

EDIT: I can't keep up with this thread, lol. I found the offer, thanks! Just put in a preorder. This case better be good!
Now my dumb a$$ preordered and bought a grip because I liked the skin. 2 orders so the grip ships first

Reactions: Jaggrey

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I can tell you what NOT to get. The Apple FineWoven case. Not a palatable price and not durable. Mine has a subtle white ring where the magnet is after just 3 days of use, I guess from just picking up dust and debris during wireless charging. But come on, Apple. $60 for this?
Careful. The FineWoven fans are out for blood 😂

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
My Caudabe Crystal Lucid Clear case came in today, and it is noticeably lighter on my 15PM. I was using the 14PM version on my 15PM for 1.5 days and that one made my 15PM heavier. I’m loving this case more and more.
That gives me more hope the Celestial Blue one will be a good case. I’ve never used a Caudabe case before. 😃👍

Reactions: StaceyMJ86
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.