Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005
Oh yea it’s already happened on my 15 as well. This is an ongoing issue. This is fresh out of the box
531df0dfe31caa91b9031697291fa511.jpg

And this one after a couple uses
6a52e33b74f614ec47a1e6d6ae96c555.jpg

Weird, but I'm sure they'll send you replacements. I've been buying Caudabe cases for years and they've always been good about fixing problems. Their customer service has been top notch in that regard.

And it looks like you should be able to keep using your case as well while you wait for them to resolve this?

Reactions: JBlass421

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Weird, but I'm sure they'll send you replacements. I've been buying Caudabe cases for years and they've always been good about fixing problems. Their customer service has been top notch in that regard.

And it looks like you should be able to keep using your case as well while you wait for them to resolve this?

Oh yea I know. They’re really good at fixing issues with sending out replacements. I’ve been buying Caudabe cases since the iPhone 6.

Cerneka

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
Does anyone have a dune bullstrap on a natural titanium or white titanium? Would love to see a picture

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017

rulymammoth

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015

Yeah, ditto here. Their customer service is good. I've been trying out the Synthesis I just got for a few days and so far so good with my magnets. The magnets are actually really strong on the Synthesis.

I'm still too used to the Sheath to switch though - Caudabe really knocked it out of the park this year with the Sheath. But, I'm going to keep the Synthesis as well. Solid case too.

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
Georgia, USA
Are we allowed to comment on skins in this thread?
If so, did anyone get a Dbrand skin, and was it relatively easy to install?

For a few years now, I have been tempted to try a Dbrand skin...

infinilo

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2022
Jumped on the dbrand ghost. Dbrand and caudabe were my most used cases for the 14PM, so high hopes lol.

Are we allowed to comment on skins in this thread?
If so, did anyone get a Dbrand skin, and was it relatively easy to install?

For a few years now, I have been tempted to try a Dbrand skin...
Installed a back skin on my dbrand grip… it wasn’t too bad the camera cutout made it easy

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
Does this years sheath have micro fibre lining?

Might ask if I can switch to a sheath instead of asking for a refund.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
The Spigen Enzo Aramid just arrived and unfortunately it has a defect, some coating missing from inside a bottom corner.
Apart from that it's lovely. A little more comfortable in the hand than my fave Benks Armor Pro and looks great. The magnets are mega strong too.
Already sending back and re-ordering .

View attachment 2284558
Any word on those pics? Haha I’m antsy because I’ve had my finger hovering over BUY NOW for this item all day but would love to see another pic or two befor I do. There’s no pics, reviews, or videos of it out there on the interwebs

Reactions: Cerneka

rulymammoth

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015
Does this years sheath have micro fibre lining?

Might ask if I can switch to a sheath instead of asking for a refund.

Yeah, it does. It's nice. Love the feel. Makes the Sheath feel even more premium. I wonder if they'll add it to the Synthesis - they should.

Although I have to say, the more I use the Synthesis, the more I like it. Can't really put my finger on why, but it just feels really nice in the hand in a different way than the Sheath does. I'm digging the grip pattern on the side more than I thought I would.

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012
Anyone have good alternatives to the Apple Silicone case? Not necessarily Aliexpress, but the Elago Silicone for example? Something good quality with a little bit more palatable of a price.

I can tell you what NOT to get. The Apple FineWoven case. Not a palatable price and not durable. Mine has a subtle white ring where the magnet is after just 3 days of use, I guess from just picking up dust and debris during wireless charging. But come on, Apple. $60 for this?

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Hmmm. $39.98 Dbrand Ghost… I hate clear cases and don’t like Dbrand but still might order
Where is this $39.98? I see $49 on their site.

EDIT: I can't keep up with this thread, lol. I found the offer, thanks! Just put in a preorder. This case better be good!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.