Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
How is the Caudabe a "way better fit" vs. Apple's FineWoven case? My FineWoven case couldn't possibly fit any better. And my magnets are plenty strong. Zero chance it's falling off my MagSafe car vent holder.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the FineWoven case nearly as much as the Apple leather case, but the fit is perfect.
Not to be argumentative at all, but my FW case was actually a tad loose, enough that it often squeaked/creaked when I picked up the phone. It was quite annoying.

Reactions: Synomenon

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
PXL_20231002_203530898_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_210614810.MP_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_210138930_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_210252355.MP_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_210416070_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_205104642.MP_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_210744409_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_211100728_Original.jpeg
PXL_20231002_211004541_Original.jpeg
i received my vaja case and wallet wrap today. initial impression is this case is extremely nice. fit is perfect on the case. even on all four corners. great smell, feel and looks. i’ve been ordering from vaja for many years. i usually get a folio and after a few months i get tired of the cover, but it’s attached. this year with the detachable wallet wrap, my plan is to use this long term. great strong magsafe. i personally like all the openings. i can see and feel some of the phone. the phone snaps in place when attaching it to the wallet. the metal logo plate on the case is used to magnetically close the wallet. there must be extra magnets along the right side cause when in stand mode, it remains solidly attached. i love it and my color choices. let me know if anyone wants 15% off on a purchase from vajacases. i’ll get loyalty points from the link btw.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
View attachment 2287086 View attachment 2287088 View attachment 2287089 View attachment 2287090 View attachment 2287091 View attachment 2287092 View attachment 2287093 View attachment 2287094 View attachment 2287095 i received my vaja case and wallet wrap today. initial impression is this case is extremely nice. fit is perfect on the case. even on all four corners. great smell, feel and looks. i’ve been ordering from vaja for many years. i usually get a folio and after a few months i get tired of the cover, but it’s attached. this year with the detachable wallet wrap, my plan is to use this long term. great strong magsafe. i personally like all the openings. i can see and feel some of the phone. the phone snaps in place when attaching it to the wallet. the metal logo plate on the case is used to magnetically close the wallet. there must be extra magnets along the right side cause when in stand mode, it remains solidly attached. i love it and my color choices. let me know if anyone wants 15% off on a purchase from vajacases. i’ll get loyalty points from the link btw.

Can I get a couple of sniff's please? Been years since I've opened a case from Vaja but I sure do remember that wonderful leather smell when opening the package.

Reactions: VaderRulez

sonisan

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2021
Japan
For those of you who own the Nomad Modern Leather case for the iPhone 15 Pro or Pro Max, how does the bottom feel on your pinky while holding it? Is it still kind of sharp like earlier iterations of the case? I'm contemplating picking one up in English Tan for those days I need a bit more protection than what the Decoded leather case can give but I would hope it's more comfortable this time around.

I do like that they've finally went for metal buttons and also have the action button as a button and not a cut out.
I also tend to use my pinky and no problem so far. It feels rather soft. I did a short summary of my first impressions several pages before, if interested.

yOyOYoo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2005
CA
Just received my Caudabe Gray without the action button cover. The case is awesome as we all know, but the cut out is terrible - it’s difficult to easily access the action button. I’m surprised Caudabe even offers the cutout version on their webpage! Still waiting to receive my code so I can order the button cover version - I should have just waited in the beginning.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Just received my Caudabe Gray without the action button cover. The case is awesome as we all know, but the cut out is terrible - it’s difficult to easily access the action button. I’m surprised Caudabe even offers the cutout version on their webpage! Still waiting to receive my code so I can order the button cover version - I should have just waited in the beginning.

What color iPhone do you have? Can you post some photos. I’m considering the gray but not sure about it with blue iPhone and also in real life it tends to be different than their stock images

vinaashak

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2009
I just received both my Nomad Horween leather case as well as the Spigen Enzo Aramid case. I have to say both of these are fantastic. I had the normal Nomad sport cases for my 14 pro and really liked them, however the materials felt a little more scratch prone on the 15pm. I ended up returning that for the Horween case and have to say it’s very nice. The cutouts on the bottom are chamfered enough to make them comfortable on the pinky. The leather is very nice and has a great smell! The Enzo is fantastic! Fit is perfect, buttons are excellent and the finish is buttery smooth. This is going to be a tough case to beat. I can’t believe it’s only $35 right now on Amazon. It’s easily a more expensive case. It wouldn’t surprise me if it goes up to the cost of the Pitaka cases!

chefwong

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2008
Having a throwback based on the last few replies on Vaja.

Reminds me when I was using Vaja Cases and or the all -wood cases-.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
If anyone wants that HUGE CaseBorne for the 15PM just PayPal me $10. to cover shipping and I'll ship it out to you.
The box it comes in is quite large and heavy.

I also have the same case for the regular 15 if anyone needs it.
What the heck case is this lol. Must not be good if you are willing to part with it for 10 bucks.

Reactions: Teach8870

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
What the heck case is this lol. Must not be good if you are willing to part with it for 10 bucks.

I posted a bunch pictures of it a lot of pages back. It's a super huge Otterbox Defender style case. has 2 screen protector, belt clip and a bunch of stuff in with it. Karl sends me these cases for free every year.

Reactions: AE14 and VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
I posted a bunch pictures of it a lot of pages back. It's a super huge Otterbox Defender style case. has 2 screen protector, belt clip and a bunch of stuff in with it. Karl sends me these cases for free every year.

I will have to search in a bit. Never heard of this case before.

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
For those of you who own the Nomad Modern Leather case for the iPhone 15 Pro or Pro Max, how does the bottom feel on your pinky while holding it? Is it still kind of sharp like earlier iterations of the case? I'm contemplating picking one up in English Tan for those days I need a bit more protection than what the Decoded leather case can give but I would hope it's more comfortable this time around.

I do like that they've finally went for metal buttons and also have the action button as a button and not a cut out.
The bottom feels fine. No issues whatsoever!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.