Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

GloriousAndrew

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2017
I've had the Sheath for the last year. It has held its own against myself and two destructive toddlers and many drops. This year I am thinking of trying to the Synthesis. I am going to order both, keep the one I prefer and return the other.

I've always wanted to do a leather case, but I fear they would look awful in no time.

Reactions: AE14

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I've had the Sheath for the last year. It has held its own against myself and two destructive toddlers and many drops. This year I am thinking of trying to the Synthesis. I am going to order both, keep the one I prefer and return the other.

I've always wanted to do a leather case, but I fear they would look awful in no time.
For the 14PM, I ordered a Sheath and Synthesis, and ended up keeping the Synthesis which I liked more.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I wasn’t paying attention, and realized just now that I ordered a Spigen Ultra Hybrid case for the 14PM, so I’ll send that one back tomorrow. I just ordered a Spigen Liquid Crystal to hold me over until my Caudabe Lucid Clear Celestial Blue arrives after October 2nd.
That celestial blue is gorgeous!

This morning I looked at my wardrobe and my accessories and decided Titanium gray probably goes with more of my stuff. So I placed a second pre-preorder for the Natural Titanium iPhone, too. I’ll spend part of the rest of the day figuring it out.

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

Syk

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2010
I changed my get ready preorder from Blue to Titanium Black Pro Max, son says he's getting the Blue Pro. It's going to be in a case and the black lens will match with more color cases. I wish I could find a nice Orange case. Go Vols🍊 I was hoping Apple was going to do the Orange Leather case but that option is gone. May get a medium greenish color case if I can find one also. Going to keep looking.

I have a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Clear coming until I find what I want. I have Spigen Liquid Crystal on my work iphone and it's a fingerprint magnet and it feels like hair spray sheen on it but it's dry, hard to explain. Not sure if the Hybrid case is different from the Liquid case other than name. Looked at the Fine Woven but I'm not sure how well it would hold up from putting in your pocket and taking it out.

ETA: If anyone runs across a nice Orange case similar to the Apple one. Let me know

Reactions: 5105973

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
IMG_0037.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0033.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

Last edited:

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2011
I've been using Spigen "Liquid Air" for all my iPhones

- 2021 13 Pro Max
- 2019 11 Pro Max
- 2017 8 Plus
- 2015 6s Plus
- 2013 5s
- 2011 4s
- 2009 3Gs

I'll likely use it for my 2023 15 Pro Max.

Is this two cases? As in an inside and a harder outer shell?

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
My black FineWoven is coming this morning and looks like I will be happy looking at @chillip 's photos. Blacker than expected which is great.

I wonder if my Kiwi Sneaker protector spray will stop premature soiling....maybe not. Would make it water resistant but would probably make it dirtier with regular handling.
I think regular wiping down with damp cloth is the answer there.

I used to be a big Ringke Fusion and Onyx fan until MagSafe and they didn't offer these cases with it. Seems they now do and although the Onyx has caught my eye, I spotted a Fusion with MagSafe in a video ad at the bottom of their Amazon store (UK). Doesn't seem to be available yet but I'll be getting that one when able to. View attachment 2261470
I loved the onyx but stopped using them for the same reason. No MagSafe. Will defo check these out.

Reactions: Pug72

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
I really want that Pitaka MagEZ Pro 4.

Its doing 360 in my head.

Decissions decissions decissions.

Pitaka rep needs to drop a discount code on here.

Reactions: Hooterville

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2012
England
I loved the onyx but stopped using them for the same reason. No MagSafe. Will defo check these out.

Yeah, just ordered one. I like the camera protection but worry it'll effect the focusing like their separate square lens cover did on my 14 Pro Max.

Reactions: lyceumHQ

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
I really want that Pitaka MagEZ Pro 4.

Its doing 360 in my head.

Decissions decissions decissions.

Pitaka rep needs to drop a discount code on here.
They usually drop a discount code here or have one floating around, but there’s nothing.

I sucked it up and ordered the MagEZ 4 for iPhone 15 Pro from Amazon. Delivery today!

Reactions: Sal09
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.