Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
Im lovin it. Looks lush but dunno if it last.

I might add Ryan London Leather sleeve to go with them.
Regarding the Silicon Case, does it still collect lint as easily as in the past? Are buttons made out of metal like Fine Woven cases?

cheesemason

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
Was all set to get the ESR with the Stash Stand and made the mistake of looking at the review of the 14 version. Saw someone who dropped their phone and it landed right on the metal stash stand and it shattered their whole phone. Really wish customer reviews didn’t exist sometimes 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5105973 and Mr.C

techishi

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2013
US
Usually get the Caudabe Sheath on launch, but with the cutout for the action button, I'm just going to wait a few weeks for the covered version to come out. It is nice that they are lined with microfiber now.

Picked up a Spigen Ultra Hybrid which just came in, the magnets are quite strong! Honestly seems stronger than my 14 Pro Sheath, which I thought were great already.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Suggestions for a case for 15 Pro Max that protects well but that isn’t so bulky?

I have used the Otterbox Defender for the past few phones, and it’s worked greatly except for the fact that this one for the 12 Pro Max seems to get random oil/grease spots on the back.

Any other suggestions?

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
Suggestions for a case for 15 Pro Max that protects well but that isn’t so bulky?

I have used the Otterbox Defender for the past few phones, and it’s worked greatly except for the fact that this one for the 12 Pro Max seems to get random oil/grease spots on the back.

Any other suggestions?
Otterbox Lumen, which is their thinnest line of case. It only comes in clear though.

Reactions: maverick22

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Applied some waterproofing on the outside lets see how it dies up but definitely will struggle against water.

IMG_0039.jpeg
IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
I would love this option but I need to use a different port to AppleCarPlay. The only way I would he able to use this, is if I use my adapter for wireless carplay, and use the fast charger to charge my iPhone. I’m going to order it and see what happens. Thank you.
which wireless adapter you use for CarPlay?

GloriousAndrew

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2017
Usually get the Caudabe Sheath on launch, but with the cutout for the action button, I'm just going to wait a few weeks for the covered version to come out. It is nice that they are lined with microfiber now.

Picked up a Spigen Ultra Hybrid which just came in, the magnets are quite strong! Honestly seems stronger than my 14 Pro Sheath, which I thought were great already.
If you read the website, it says that if you order the Sheath before 9/27 you can request the button cover version when it comes out in October. It will be free.

1694724048193.png

Reactions: Treble and 5105973

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Regarding the Silicon Case, does it still collect lint as easily as in the past? Are buttons made out of metal like Fine Woven cases?
I got one Silcon case for my 14PM and tried to like it. I can’t though. It is “sticky” and doesn’t slip in/out of the jeans pocket easily. And it IS a lint magnet. I did get hooked on Apple Leather just in time to not get it any more. 😕

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.