Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

dadoc04

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2008
Jax & DMV
For years, I used to be the one who would spend hundreds and hundreds on cases. Hasn't been that way for a few years..and now with all the leather sadly going away, for now, I am going with the clear frost Mag Ultra Hybrid. Paired lovely with their screen protectors that I love.

This should show off that natty titanium quite lovely

gbp5oiY.jpg
Loving the look of this... just ordered.

I'm considering natural or blue too

CPark98

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2016
Just received the Pitaka MagEZ Case 4 today for my 15 Pro and so far, I'm loving how it looks! It's very soft and is constructed of Kevlar. it's probably the thinnest phone case I've used yet, and I'm astonished at how it works with MagSafe, yet it's so low profile. the open sides, top, and bottom won me over, and will showcase the titanium brushed finish amazingly!
IMG_1987.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg
img_1984-jpeg.2262243

Attachments

• IMG_1984.jpeg
    IMG_1984.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 805

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
I got one Silcon case for my 14PM and tried to like it. I can’t though. It is “sticky” and doesn’t slip in/out of the jeans pocket easily. And it IS a lint magnet. I did get hooked on Apple Leather just in time to not get it any more. 😕
I had 2-3 Apple Silicon cases and while they did collect lints, I actually liked how they felt.

However, they all broke apart within a year.

So this time around, I ended up ordering Nomad's Sports case.

Reactions: julit0

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
What do you think of the Figura case? I received my pink one today but I think it feels weird and slippery, could just be me lol. I do like the look of the Mulberry woven case, hmmmmm might have to get one of those as well.
I like the colours a lot and it's slim and light weight. But similar to last year the edges aren't that stiff and is flexible so it may not hug the phone tightly.

Yes I love the mulberry colour. Will see if it gets dirty quickly and how it holds up. If all good, might get another one.

Reactions: julit0

Alicia1

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2009
Gold Coast, Australia
I like the colours a lot and it's slim and light weight. But similar to last year the edges aren't that stiff and is flexible so it may not hug the phone tightly.

Yes I love the mulberry colour. Will see if it gets dirty quickly and how it holds up. If all good, might get another one.
I tried it on my 14 pro max and it seemed to fit tightly at the sides, I guess the 15 pro max will have slightly different shape/dimensions.

Reactions: Boardiesboi

Sigvard

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2008
Just received the Pitaka MagEZ Case 4 today for my 15 Pro and so far, I'm loving how it looks! It's very soft and is constructed of Kevlar. it's probably the thinnest phone case I've used yet, and I'm astonished at how it works with MagSafe, yet it's so low profile. the open sides, top, and bottom won me over, and will showcase the titanium brushed finish amazingly!
View attachment 2262245 View attachment 2262244
img_1984-jpeg.2262243
Did they fix the sharp edges yet? I used to get these yearly but the QC seem to have slipped in the last few years.

yOyOYoo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2005
CA
Every year I get the Caudabe Shealth. It’s the best case for my needs. Just wish their cases came in more fun colors.

Reactions: PailMerk

Arcontia

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2017
Otterbox Figura and Mulberry FineWoven are here.

Don't know why there's this weird pattern in the first pic. Doesn't look like this in real life or my 12 mini camera.

View attachment 2262237
Finewoven - How does it feel in the hand? Is there a definitive less premium look/feeling compared to leather or still a worthy successor? (Will miss the leather cases)

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
I’m not upgrading this year (I think, lol) but I’m trying to find cases for my wife and mother in law who are getting new phones. Reading thru this thread has me wanting to swap out the Flex on my 14PM for either that new Phone Rebel or maybe the Sheath since I really liked it but didn’t keep it last year.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
Finewoven - How does it feel in the hand? Is there a definitive less premium look/feeling compared to leather or still a worthy successor? (Will miss the leather cases)
To me it’s a worthy successor. Definitely feels premium in the hand. Maybe a bit too much as it feels quite delicate. Or probably I’m just not used to that velvety feel on a phone case.

Reactions: julit0 and Arcontia

TNThomas

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
I will go with Nomad again. It’s the first year their leather cases have aluminium buttons, I think. So really hoping that fixes the only issue I had with this case: the buttons.

Surfsalot

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2023
View attachment 2262245 View attachment 2262244
img_1984-jpeg.2262243
ringed up on back already

Reactions: StudioMacs

Surfsalot

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2023
I will go with Nomad again. It’s the first year their leather cases have aluminium buttons, I think. So really hoping that fixes the only issue I had with this case: the buttons.
and the pinky alligator bottom lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.