Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
IMG_0760.jpeg
Landed on Pitaka again this year. I wanted the blue version to hard to get right now. I’m sure as launch gets closer, even this will sell out on Amazon.

crypthick

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2023
Choosing which case is proving to be difficult!

Really like the look of the C1 cases from spigen, love the retro design!

Has anyone that has used the ultra hybrid ones got any insight to MagSafe with those cases? I don’t know if the magnets are strong enough to work through the case

timta

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2015
I just got the Clear case from totallee. Had it before, and it held up really well. Big fan of clear cases to show off the phone.

Reactions: briankeith513

nwlondonlad

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
UK London
Is the silicone as sticky as Apple’s?

Do they come in other colours? The Amazon AU site only has black available…
They have them in multiple colours.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
For years, I used to be the one who would spend hundreds and hundreds on cases. Hasn't been that way for a few years..and now with all the leather sadly going away, for now, I am going with the clear frost Mag Ultra Hybrid. Paired lovely with their screen protectors that I love.

This should show off that natty titanium quite lovely

gbp5oiY.jpg

esf215

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2013
Mine started chipping 3 months into purchasing it. I made the mistake and brought another one except this one lasted 7 months.
Yea they do start to peel early. I try to swap mine out at round 7 months, since I know in 5 months ill be getting a new phone

Anotoneher

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
View attachment 2261963 Landed on Pitaka again this year. I wanted the blue version to hard to get right now. I’m sure as launch gets closer, even this will sell out on Amazon.
Was going to order this off Amazon but held off due to the photo clearly showing the 14 pro max case. I know it's a new product and they probably haven't updated their images but still made me nervous.

Sukach

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
So I really like my naked phone with the OhSnap Snap Pro. But, I'm thinking of stepping up to the Pro Max this time.

Are there any cases that combine a thin case with a thin/low-profile phone grip? The Torras Ostand seems to be the closest thing I could find so far. Oh, and also be Magsafe compliant. Yeah, I'm probably asking for too much.

MrGrim999

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
Hey guys! I’ve always gotten the Otterbox Defender for every phone but I’m curious about trying something different for my iPhone 15 pro max. I’ve tried silicon in the past but I hate how it slides on every surface. Anyone have any suggestions kinda like otterbox’s rubber outer cover?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.