Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Sigvard

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2008
Returned the Pitaka for my 15 PM. It was loose at the top left corner with a little give. Unacceptable for that price.

Reactions: Hooterville

MiamitoKeyWest

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2021
Natural looks good with EVERYTHING!!!! Think I'm keeping the green for now.

IMG_4083.jpg
IMG_4084.jpg
IMG_4088.jpg
IMG_4081.jpg

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2012
England
Saw this and just had to have it. 😀

View attachment 2273044

Unfortunately it's going back. Looks great but the action button is a bit mushy and the cut outs are a bit uncomfortable on the pinky. Shame.
The frame & buttons that look white in that pic are actually silver.

So at the mo I'm using the Benks Armor Pro which is good and the Caudabe Sheath on the way that I'm not sure I'll use until the replacement buttoned one.

Reactions: UnjustifiedBot

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Strangely I haven’t had the urge yet, when every year prior I’ve pulled the trigger even after swearing up and down that I was happy with what I had.

Something changed over the past two years though as the only reason I jumped last year was because I was finally ready for a bigger phone and I still love it every time I have a reason to pick it up.

What’s lovely is that I get to live vicariously through all you fine folk that are enjoying their new toys this year. 🤗
If you were to upgrade which would be your choose?

MM301

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2020
I liked the FineWoven before I got the phone. Ironically, I do not like this material on the phone.

Ordered a Caudabe Sheath and a Spigen Liquid Air.

I’m intrigued by the Dbrand Ghost so look forward to reviews on that one.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Some updates on cases….

UAG reached out to me and they will be correcting the 15 lineup of cases to include a button and should be corrected in about 4 week.

Spoke with Andar and they are still collecting feedback and I’ve stated to them it’s hard to recommend the Aspen when better options release with the button. It’s honestly a no go with the button. Told them that people are jumping ship going to other leather brands and they need to react quickly. Will keep you guys posted if I hear more.

Trying to be a voice to get these cases fixed to give us the best options available.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
FYI for anyone looking for the MUJJO Shield. Amazon just processed a FULL refund for my case that came in today out of the blue citing a production issue and that MagSafe doesn't work as intended and they are going to re-engineer the case. It's currently showing now as unavailable, as they likely pulled remaining stock and after people got their new phones today, realized there was a charging issue with them. I won't get my 15 Pro until tomorrow. can anyone confirm MagSafe isn't working with this case that has it in hand?

Attachments

• IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    430.7 KB · Views: 56

Woyly

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2011
NJ
I bought a clear case and a cypress silicone case from Apple. I decided to keep the silicone case because the clear case offers no grip at all. I wasn't quite sure about this color combination (blue titanium and green), but it's starting to grow on me. $49 might sound expensive, but compared to other alternatives, I think Apple's cases offer the thinnest yet good enough protection for the phone and a great color lineup.

By the way, I really like the blue this year. ive had silver iPhones since XS Max. Going caseless is tempting, to be honest, but I do like the silicone feel and grip.

tempImageMV9T0B.jpg
tempImageItq6iU.jpg
tempImageFTCbDi.jpg

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 10.00.40 PM.png

with golden brown MagSafe wallet

Last edited:

Orangeman13

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2015
I bought a clear case and a cypress silicone case from Apple. I decided to keep the silicone case because the clear case offers no grip at all. I wasn't quite sure about this color combination (blue titanium and green), but it's starting to grow on me. $49 might sound expensive, but compared to other alternatives, I think Apple's cases offer the thinnest yet good enough protection for the phone and a great color lineup.

By the way, I really like the blue this year. ive had silver iPhones since XS Max. Going caseless is tempting, to be honest, but I do like the silicone feel and grip.

View attachment 2277192 View attachment 2277193 View attachment 2277196
Are all the buttons on the silicone case tactile with strong feedback/clickiness? What about the action button with the silicone case?

Delorean2006

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2012
Got the OtterBox lumen, fit was awful! Returning it and picked up the Apple clear case for now. I want to see my blue titanium phone. And with the phone being smaller. It’s much easier to hold compared to my 14pm.

Syk

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2010
Spigen ultra hybrid clear case & the Spigen temper glass went on no issues.
I got Apples Clay & Orange Sorbet silicone cases. I'm going to send them both back. I was going to keep the Clay but after comparing the Apple and Spigen I prefer the Spigen so no need in wasting $100

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.