Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

jedi31780

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
Far out nearly hit buy on the cactus, you guys have turned me off especially as can't get from amazon free returns here lol
Black symmetry still on top.
Black symmetry your top case? I bought the blue one but it’s kind of loose on the top and easy to pop off for some reason.

AnJarBo

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2014
Is the nomad magnetic leather back's horween leather supposed to look like this right out of the box? I'm ok with imperfections and natural grain, but I feel like they gave me the "after 100 days" version instead of a new one. Doesn't really show up the best in these pics, but it just looks very dull and worn and I just got it delivered a few hours ago. I'll see what nomad support says. View attachment 2381440 View attachment 2381439
yeah that looks used.

Reactions: tandp74

jedi31780

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
Far out nearly hit buy on the cactus, you guys have turned me off especially as can't get from amazon free returns here lol
Black symmetry still on top.
Looks like there are two different black symmetry’s for the iPhone 15 pro max on Amazon. I can’t even tell what the difference is.

A.W

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2022
Symmetry case arrived today in top quality 🤣 and was returned straight away 5 minutes later

IMG_4868.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Zensō

landonalder

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
Been loving the benks magclap mist case. I got it a couple weeks ago and love the feel of it in the hand and that it's one of the few TPU cases that have a metal camera ring and metal floating buttons, which makes it feel a lot more premium. Also, it's only around $20 shipped.

vine-boating

macrumors 68010
Aug 10, 2017
I had a brand new one that had the same type of marks. In my experience OB quality control is 💩.
It's the packaging imo
They leave the cases exposed and not fully sealed like nearly all cases.
For all we know the cases can be damaged by the shop or even customers touch it etc...

Reactions: A.W

A.W

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2022
I had a brand new one that had the same type of marks. In my experience OB quality control is 💩.
That was it for me with Otterbox, the quality used to be really good and consistent but now that's all you get is 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: Zensō
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.