Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
So, is everyone upgrading to the 16 or not?
I’m up in the air. I like the new beefed up corners on the Mous Limitless.. but idk how I’m going to feel about that big open slit for the new camera button. I’m a lefty and hold my phone in my left hand a lot so I feel like that opening is going to feel funny in my palm. How about you sir?? Will you be upgrading?

Edit: the funny thing for me is, and I’m sure it’s true for most people here…. I don’t even want to upgrade because the new phone is any better, I only want to upgrade for all the new cases that will be available for it 🤣

Reactions: Zensō and Djones96

Macdude2010

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2010
The Apple Store
So for the first time ever, I am not upgrading my iPhone, but I would like to find a new case for it. I've struggled trying to find one that meets these criteria.

1. Grippy outside material (no hard shell polycarbonate)
2. No microfiber on the inside
3. MagSafe
4. Generally thin, I am using a Spigen MagArmor right now, it feels great in the hand and meets the criteria, but only comes in black and navy.

Any recommendations? I would love a clear case but they are always so slippery.
Just a follow up on this, I found that the ESR Zero cases met all my criteria and am liking mine quite a lot!

IMG_0400.jpeg

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Nomad has a new color for their iPhone 16 case, green chrome. I love it but it doesn’t look like they will have it for the 15s.

Also a lot of their other 15 cases are on sale for 20-50% off. Might get a rugged orange case for $30…

Reactions: Sal09
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.