Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Koobs

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
I agree no need to get up early to order. There will be plenty.
Note: This opinion may be influenced by my desire to get an X+ on launch day

There should be plenty of supply. I'm sure all of the X bashers from last year won't be getting one.

The.Glorious.Son

macrumors 68000
Sep 28, 2015
Chicago, IL
Exactly! Not sure how these people can’t see that distinction.
I find it interesting how deeply concerned and seemingly offended you are that others enjoy doing something you so clearly do not. So you think it’s ridiculous to camp for a phone. Understood. Your 5 or 6 posts in this thread clearly state that; repeatedly. My question would be, why do you care so much? Hell I’ve never camped for a phone, but I certainly don’t judge anyone else for doing so. Perhaps I just don’t find myself needing to be the authority on what’s ‘acceptable’, ‘practical’, or as I believe you stated...WEIRDNESS smh.

Reactions: 44267547 and rafark

Sackofnickels

Suspended
Jul 13, 2018
iphonelinestwitter-1.jpg

Who want buy iphone XS and waiting like this ??? :cool::p:p

Which release was that for?

I would never wait in line now. I don't need a phone that bad. I can wait a few weeks or a few months to walk in and pick one up. No lines no hassle. color and size I want.

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2015
I work nights in law enforcement and we used to keep an extra eye out on the campers to make sure they were safe and what not. All of them were super nice and really cool people. However in the last few years the number has dwindled down to just a few or in some cases none at all. I do miss seeing them out there as they all seemed excited and happy and I found that pretty cool.

Ericricky47

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2018
guys I’m using iPhone 5s
When I’m having a call isn’t the phone goes dim or sleep because of proximity sensor ,but it totally goes off off off ,,,,, and when it’s off and I want to charge it doesn’t show that it’s charging or the battery log please help

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2015
guys I’m using iPhone 5s
When I’m having a call isn’t the phone goes dim or sleep because of proximity sensor ,but it totally goes off off off ,,,,, and when it’s off and I want to charge it doesn’t show that it’s charging or the battery log please help

You might want to create a new thread for your question so more people may see it. That being said have you tried a hard reset on it yet?

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2015
You could also try backing up your phone then set it up as new and see if the problem persists. If it does it is hardware related most likely. Also you can pop out your sim tray and look at the moisture indicator in the phone to see if perhaps you have water damage. You can google that. Also getting with Apple support online or by phone may be beneficial as they may have some good ideas for you to try.

Ericricky47

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2018
You could also try backing up your phone then set it up as new and see if the problem persists. If it does it is hardware related most likely. Also you can pop out your sim tray and look at the moisture indicator in the phone to see if perhaps you have water damage. You can google that. Also getting with Apple support online or by phone may be beneficial as they may have some good ideas for you to try.
I checked that but does it have to do with power bottom cause when I lock it goes off ....so it’s always on it never goes to sleep

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.