Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aevan

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2015
Serbia
You're absolutely right, sir. Indeed, I myself believe Apple should charge much, much more for their products, as they are worth so much more that what Apple, merciful, is selling them for.

Apple makes sublime products that are surpassed only by successive iterations of the same products. Every time I am outside with my iMac people stare at me like I am a god among humans. As I pass by, I must remind these peasants that no, I am no god and that Apple is the all mighty, the know-it-all.

As I go around exploring this beautiful world I can easily share every moment with my family thanks to the magnanimous Apple, which no wrong can do.

I am humbled as how every Apple miracle (commonly called "devices" by non-believers) is perfectly and playfully integrated with each other, as one would expect from the all-knowing Apple.

Let's talk about beauty. Our eyes will need to be modified to allow the full spectrum of light to be able to fully appreciate how gorgeous, sublime and mesmerizing all Apple's products are designed from a single, united and focused universal mind of creation.

I simply cannot wait to interact with all these miracles of creation, and I hope some day I can also use my limited mind to integrate all of my mind's creations so well.

Overpriced? Nonsense. This is art. Godly art.

I love it when people use sarcasm to hide their intolerance towards other people's opinions. And when they overuse other people's jokes to do it. You bring much to this world, sir.

MacGizmo

macrumors 68040
Apr 27, 2003
Arizona
You're absolutely right, sir. Indeed, I myself believe Apple should charge much, much more for their products, as they are worth so much more that what Apple, merciful, is selling them for.... Overpriced? Nonsense. This is art. Godly art.

OK, so I don't agree with the though behind the statements, but the images are some funny shizzle and do illustrate the point fairly well.
[doublepost=1487516210][/doublepost]
Interesting. Can you explain that to someone who is not versed in economy stuff? Why is earning $600 on $3k product better than a $1k on a $2.5k product? (honest question).
He said the second is better. Meaning $1k on a $2.5k product is better. So the answer to your question is actually: Do math much?

Last edited:

Calby

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2015
Sweden, Gävle
According to my local store here in Sweden it's no Rush for it. The most people are buying the nonTB.

I guess it's mostly for the price, it's to high.

CaptRB

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2016
LA, California
More and more people are realizing that Apple is not the company that it used to be.

1) MacBooks with one port and a horrible keyboard
2) One of the ugliest battery cases
3) Charging an Apple pencil like that? Really?
4) Charging an Apple Mouse like that? Really?
5) A $200 book of just photos? No memorable texts? Oh, and making it BIGGER is an extra $100? LOL.
6) (Insert all the faults of the MacBook Pro's)
7) Failures of all their products (Touch disease, dGPU problems with MBP's and Mac Pro's, etc.)
8) Lack of updates for the Mac Pro's

And then you have Microsoft, which is really trying to improve its company.

I miss the Apple that brought innovation and excitement into things like the MacBook Air and the iPod Touch. But with how it is now? Forget it. I really hope it just dies out soon.

1) Best keyboard from Mac yet and likely most precise on market. Adapting to it is NOT about key travel. More people have issues with key distances, which are closer.
2) Get a Samsung phone.
3) Huh? How is this an issue?
4) See #3?
5) Nice book for folks who enjoy this sort of thing.
6) I currently own 2 of the new 13" and one of the 15" touch bar models. No issues to report and I'm a pro user.
7) My machines are updated and glitch free. Touch bar is good for video.
8) Yup...way too slow.

Microsoft has Windows. Been there, done that. No thanks. t

All a professional wants is a system that works smoothly, reliably and has a reasonable lifespan. We really don't worry about rendering races or buying a 6 dollar adapter for an old drive. We do care about a better screen, keyboard and speakers because that's what helps make money. For overall user experience, Apple still rules them all.

Folks...it's just another computer. Like it or not, it's a good machine with a lot of people buying it. There's no mass defection and no mass negative consensus either.

R.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.