Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spooky23

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2013
Epping
In my situation, yes. Going from an iPhone 8 to an iPhone 11 Pro and can’t wait. Fed up of the bezels on this phone, and want to suss out the OLED screens :D

Same here. I love Touch ID but I don't think it will take that long to forget about it once I have the Pro. OLED is the one thing I'm looking forward to along with the extra screen space. One day to go.

Reactions: Bethanie21

Bethanie21

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2015
Same here. I love Touch ID but I don't think it will take that long to forget about it once I have the Pro. OLED is the one thing I'm looking forward to along with the extra screen space. One day to go.

I can’t wait. This’ll be my first (relatively) bezel-less iPhone, I’ve never had this form factor.

spooky23

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2013
Epping
I can’t wait. This’ll be my first (relatively) bezel-less iPhone, I’ve never had this form factor.

Yeah. I always upgrade every two years but only if I feel I want to and I guess I always do. Having said that, if the camera improvements weren't there in the Pro I might have just held off until 2020. But I want more than just the phone. 8+ has been tremendous and easily my fav iphone ever. Time for me to step into the brave new world now.

Reactions: Bethanie21
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.