Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

j810zx

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2022
I used my cr
i used my debit card to purchase the phone. the money is gone as it was taken the day i purchased the phone and it is still “processing”
i used my credit card and saw the money was taken also just hasn’t been posted but it has been taken

wahoo12

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
I've seen only one person so far indicate they have received a tracking number, which is worrisome. Anyone else?

subrina1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2022
I've seen only one person so far indicate they have received a tracking number, which is worrisome. Anyone else?
Still waiting too! I'm starting to think my Friday delivery isn't gonna happen! I guess I can go to the xfinity store on Friday and see what they have there or just wait for my pre-order! UGH!

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
still waiting as well! i think all of us 9/16 people will get it on friday! we still have all day, im sure some of us will get something today if not tomorrow. i know when i pre-ordered my 12 and was in a discussion like this, a lot of people also got emails and fedex tracking a day before delivery

Reactions: maugustine

omuamua

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2020
Still waiting! Just a quick note: its a 2 day business delivery. That means if your device got shipped and somewhat reason not get delivered by Friday you may have to wait until next week Monday. FedEx will not deliver it on Saturday or Sunday. I also dont think you should be able to pickup from the fedx location.

• Wow

aggieLS1

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
I'm in the same boat as most. Ordered my wife and I the 14 pro on Friday morning, but still no shipping confirmation and my credit card charges have disappeared.

I'm sure everyone here is just trying to upgrade their slightly used, perfectly functioning phones. So for those that are frustrated, it could be worse...

The left edge of my XS became unresponsive a few months ago so I started using my sisters old clunky 7 plus. Then my wife's XS just completely died overnight one day last month and wouldn't turn back on. So now she is using my broken XS that doesn't even really work.

So now there will be several people with perfectly good phones, getting even newer phones ahead of people like us that actually need them! Very frustrating.. lol

wahoo12

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
This seems like a patient group. Different from the group tracking orders directly from Apple with over 600 pages in the thread tracking air traffic control data etc 😛
LOL, I wouldn't consider myself very patient but I definitely do not need to know which aircraft is carrying my phone. Given my credit card charge disappeared I will likely try my luck at Xfinity store on Friday. Last year they did not have any 512 GB in their inventory so I may have to go with 256 again if that is all they have. Not really a dealbreaker for me since my iCloud storage plan is 2 TB.

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
I still haven't received my shipped email, and my estimated is 9/16. come of Xfinity chop chop lol
i know im getting impatient but i keep reminding myself that last time i did this the email came later in the day on wednesday and lots of people got emails thursday

Reactions: TAJones99

Djjake02

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
I ordered two phones at about 8 central on Sept 9. One Gold Pro 256 - I have received shipping notice and tracking and it is now not greyed out on my device page.

The Black Pro 256gb is still showing the same as yesterday. Hoping that one changes soon too and we get a shipping notice. The Gold one is standard overnight - so even if it doesn't ship until tomorrow it would still arrive Friday.

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
here is some more info i saw on an xfinity forum:

Attachments

• 5497475E-D8C6-498F-A73B-8A144AD69E73.png
    5497475E-D8C6-498F-A73B-8A144AD69E73.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 124

alynneadams

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
This seems like a patient group. Different from the group tracking orders directly from Apple with over 600 pages in the thread tracking air traffic control data etc 😛
Fortunately my current phone, although old now, still works pretty well so if I have to wait a few extra days it’s ok ☺️ BUT I am still anxious to get it cuz idk, new toy 😂

subrina1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2022
I ordered two phones at about 8 central on Sept 9. One Gold Pro 256 - I have received shipping notice and tracking and it is now not greyed out on my device page.

The Black Pro 256gb is still showing the same as yesterday. Hoping that one changes soon too and we get a shipping notice. The Gold one is standard overnight - so even if it doesn't ship until tomorrow it would still arrive Friday.
When did you receive your shipping notification on the gold pro?

shadow2371

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
i’ve seen that, but it’s confusing because if you have a phone estimated for delivery on launch day, you get on launch day rather than waiting for it to ship ON launch day
Fingers crossed but everyone I’ve asked today and on order day (in store) said they won’t go out until release day. In fact the agent in Store was pretty specific that pre launch orders aren’t shipped until launch day but I don’t have any experience otherwise as I don’t usually preorder

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.