Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
Fingers crossed but everyone I’ve asked today and on order day (in store) said they won’t go out until release day. In fact the agent in Store was pretty specific that pre launch orders aren’t shipped until launch day but I don’t have any experience otherwise as I don’t usually preorder
yeah last pre-order i got it on launch day and others have had their order shipped already. either way, we will all get them soon

Batman10156

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
Just got off the phone with a representative and they said that I will be getting my iPhone 14 on Sept 16th, so let's hope that stays true! I also asked if we could go to the store to pick up the phone if it doesn't deliver on time and they said that it wouldn't be possible as FedEx already had the phone that we preordered and going to the store would be like buying a second one

Reactions: TAJones99

Sh1536

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2022
Just got off the phone with a representative and they said that I will be getting my iPhone 14 on Sept 16th, so let's hope that stays true! I also asked if we could go to the store to pick up the phone if it doesn't deliver on time and they said that it wouldn't be possible as FedEx already had the phone that we preordered and going to the store would be like buying a second one
Does your imei show up under devices yet?

maugustine

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2014
Portland, OR
Come on shipping email!!! 😝

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
i’m just gonna be optimistic here. if i don’t get it by tomorrow night, then i would assume it’s not coming on time. but, since barely anybody has gotten an email i feel like we all will soon and the orders will be here on friday.

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Guys don't worry, if you got a 9/16 delivery date you're fine. Just checked my FedEx tracking and shows the ship date from FedEx is 9/15 with overnight delivery. When the emails come out they'll come out in droves. I asked a friend when he got his email for an iPhone 13 mini from Xfinity last year with launch day delivery, he checked and it was Thursday 9/23/21.

The delivery date you have is the day you'll get it. I have never seen it get delayed when you have that date. Sometimes a later date will get bumped up to launch, but not the other way around. I can't say 100% obviously, but don't drive yourself crazy. I'm confident you'll have your iPhone Friday. Glad I asked my friend to check his email date. My email for 13 Pro Max was 9/21/21 for launch day delivery on 9/24/22.

So relax!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 4.00.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 4.00.31 PM.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 101

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Do Xfinity stores have stock on launch day? Can't call my local one...
They usually have only a handful in store. I went 20 minutes before the store opened and got a Midnight Green 11 Pro Max (they only had 3). It's ridiculous Xfinity doesn't allow you to call any store. I'd go early if you want to try.

gozilla4123

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
I went to my neighbor Xfinity store this morning and they told me that they have the iPhone 14s already sitting in their store right now but they cannot sell one legally until Friday morning. They said they can keep one aside for me and on Friday I can walk in anytime to collect it.

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Hopefully, this will give you more reason to chill out. Xfinity sent my iPhone 14 Pro Max shipment information to FedEx Monday night. iPhone launch days are HUGE for Apple, carriers, and shippers, and over the years they have it down with getting anyone with a launch day delivery estimate the iPhone on that day. It's a well-run machine at this point. There's time.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 4.33.31 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 4.33.31 PM.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: csmyth310

TheKDub

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2008
Yeah, I've done iPhone pre-orders with Xfinity Mobile in the past and have gotten the phone delivered on the first day available. It would be nice to get shipment notification but I'm not too worried about it.

Reactions: Jimmie Geddes

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
i checked my fedex app and nothing, then i go on the website and see i have one delivery but this is all it shows. does anyone know what this means??

Attachments

• 17624EF1-221A-4DB1-9F1B-B36AC35A0227.png
    17624EF1-221A-4DB1-9F1B-B36AC35A0227.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 640
Reactions: subrina1025

subrina1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2022
i checked my fedex app and nothing, then i go on the website and see i have one delivery but this is all it shows. does anyone know what this means??
When I logged in to mine, it shows the same exact thing! I can't click it or anything, so I'm just assuming that is my phone since I don't have any other pending shipments that I'm waiting on!

j810zx

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2022
When I logged in to mine, it shows the same exact thing! I can't click it or anything, so I'm just assuming that is my phone since I don't have any other pending shipments that I'm waiting on!
Me also no idea just see master but can’t click on a thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.