Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
For some reason Apple made me fill out my complete name, address, and phone number before I could place my order. I even placed a test order yesterday to make sure everything would go smoothly, Still got launch day delivery, but it worried me for a second. What's the point of having a saved shipping address, Apple?

dstart

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2010
I made it in, whew. Delivery on the 16th

Attachments

• 177EB38E-BA40-428A-A336-D810576C889C.png
    177EB38E-BA40-428A-A336-D810576C889C.png
    562.9 KB · Views: 70

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I ended up buying the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256gb outright instead of financing through T-mobile. Will complain to T-mobile customer service later. Have Sept 16 early morning pickup.

Daran1977

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Done.. 14 Max Pro space black and Apple credit card chargedā€¦. Delivery Fridayā€¦. This pre order was the smoothest yet with the ability to do everything days before

Reactions: mikemj23

h8bit

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Byrgenwerth
Once again, anyone using the iPhone Upgrade Program gets screwed on pre-orders by being forced off to a strange screen where you have to manually type in a bunch of information on payment details they already have which could have been done at pre-order, or allow us to use damn ApplePay!

Not sure what you mean. I set it all up on thursday and hit like two buttons this morning

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
Ordered at 5:04, delivery date is a week late. 512gb Purple. And delivery by Postal Service? What!? This launch was a disaster.. I opted for the new color because I took a risk. Guess it came with a consequence.. sigh.

kougra6541

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2016
Honestly the smoothest checkout process in all the years of doing this. I actually hesitated, thinking that I had done something wrong. Purple Pro Max 256 and SB Pro Max 256 for 8-8:15 pickup :D :D :D. It's sad to not be able to watch the tracking with everyone, but I always have to go down to the mall later that day to get a screen protector applied anyway. Might as well just pick it up and not have to **** around with UPS.
Last year I did a in-store pickup and they ritually screwed up my apple upgrade program so now Iā€™m afraid of doing in store pickup!

Even though I had a web order, they essentially rang me up as a new order instead of just closing out the existing one because they said their system was down. Assured me thereā€™d be no problems, just call customer service and theyā€™ll sort it out. Well that Took me 2 months of multi-hour long phone calls back and forth with customer service and they never were able to sort it outā€¦. Ended up having to buy out my old upgrade plan phone, and luckily I was planning on buying a new MacBook Pro last year, so I just used that for a trade in credit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.