Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

1GSXR2ENVY

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2018
MIAMI
For some reason Apple made me fill out my complete name, address, and phone number before I could place my order. I even placed a test order yesterday to make sure everything would go smoothly, Still got launch day delivery, but it worried me for a second. What's the point of having a saved shipping address, Apple?
I actually had to do the same which was weird. Still got it to go fast enough

Reactions: gotong

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
My case for my iPhone 14 Pro Max - is a
iPhone 14 Pro Max Silicone Case with MagSafe - Midnight​
and that will be come Wednesday

GoodGuy313

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2014
Wooohoooo let’s go! App opened for me like 5 to 10 minutes later, gotta say they felt eternal lol.
E85EAB8D-CEFF-41F7-A7F1-FF89F8B66E47.jpeg

RobertNYC

macrumors member
May 4, 2015
NYC
Could not get in until about 8:05 EST, but worked like a charm with the pre-approval on the Citizen loan. Two clicks and done, 1TB Deep Purple delivery on 16 September! Already got the confirmation e-mail. All good. Very smooth.

Reactions: whattodo11

NYCValkyrie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2019
Once again, anyone using the iPhone Upgrade Program gets screwed on pre-orders by being forced off to a strange screen where you have to manually type in a bunch of information on payment details they already have which could have been done at pre-order, or allow us to use damn ApplePay!

all this added delay and complexity just to pay tax? And they don’t hold your place in line while doiing it?

I am on iUP and literally only had to click 3 times and it was done. I didn't have to re-enter my cc. Maybe a benefit of the Apple Card?

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
Man...that was kinda stressfull...

• Saw the Almost there screen....
  • ...then...kept refreshing both apple.com and the Apple Store app....
  • ...then finally got my order in at 5:03am....
View attachment 2054623

View attachment 2054625
OH...I forgot to mention that on the Apple Store app, the first time I loaded it when I got through, my pre-order just failed to show up! The app mentioned something along the lines of "....something went wrong, please try again."

Freaked out...then I had to re-open the Apple Store app again, and this time, my pre-order came right back up and I was through to the payment page and done!

• Wow
Reactions: SisterBlue22

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Ordered 1TB Space Black on AT&T with Delivery for 9/16. The leather Midnight case will be here 9/14. I went with AT&T, but payments on the Apple Card so the phone will be unlocked. I thought it would be easier that way with the eSim. I also get the $35 fee waived.

1662725775765.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.