Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

iLOLWUT

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
App store finally loaded at 2:01, order complete by 2:02 says delivery monday sept 19, but it usually gives me the monday delivery date, but normally shows on launch day friday, fingers crossed

14 Pro Max 1TB Purple

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigma01au

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Once again, anyone using the iPhone Upgrade Program gets screwed on pre-orders by being forced off to a strange screen where you have to manually type in a bunch of information on payment details they already have which could have been done at pre-order, or let us use auto-fill, or allow us to use damn ApplePay!

all this added delay and complexity just to pay tax? And they donā€™t hold your place in line while doiing it?
For some reason Apple made me fill out my complete name, address, and phone number before I could place my order. I even placed a test order yesterday to make sure everything would go smoothly, Still got launch day delivery, but it worried me for a second. What's the point of having a saved shipping address, Apple?
I actually had to do the same which was weird. Still got it to go fast enough

You had the opportunity to do that ahead of this morning. So no one is going to be sympathetic.
Whatevs, ZZ...at least three others so far. Go rain somewhere else. Thanks.

DC Lee

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2020
Verizon was on point this morning. Got in 4 minutes early and check out was a breeze.

1662725823335.png

Casey05

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2011
Likely based on your location. Dates have been slipping for the last 10 min.
Never been a problem before. Think Iā€™ll be out of the upgrade program now as this was one of the main reasons I joined it. Seems itā€™s all up for grabs now regardless

absolutazn87

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2007
San Francisco
Ordered for in-store pickup on the 16th and checked out through Apple Pay and somehow it switched me to delivery on the 16th instead! Anyone else experience this?

Ferc Kast

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2012
The Multiverse
checking colors, 14PM Gold is still available for delivery on launch day. It's literally only the other 3 color options that are already pushing to the end of September / beginning of October.

• Wow
Reactions: hungryteresa

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
Got my preorder in about 7 minutes early using the at&t app on my phone. Went with the iPhone 14 Pro Max, silver, 256GB. Estimated arrival time says September 15th but my guess is it'll be the 16th.
I had a couple years with ATT where I got in early and had my order done before the actual pre order time, and I got screwed and didnā€™t get ā€˜em on launch day. Hopefully they have figured it out over there.

Reactions: iAlvinK

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Once again, anyone using the iPhone Upgrade Program gets screwed on pre-orders by being forced off to a strange screen where you have to manually type in a bunch of information on payment details they already have which could have been done at pre-order, or let us use auto-fill, or allow us to use damn ApplePay!

all this added delay and complexity just to pay tax? And they donā€™t hold your place in line while doiing it?

Idk I had all of that info pre-filled for me. I did check the other day to make sure my payment info was added to my account.

All I had to do was tap Checkout.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.