Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
Just visited Apple.com and noticed that you can still order the Space Black iPhone 14 Pro (128 GB) for in store pick up on 9/16 (at least in my area)!!!

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 5.23.07 AM.png

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Was able to get what I wanted but man luckily I had my IPad and phone. The Phone would not open for a while. So I tried the IPad and it worked. But just mad I could only get delivery and not store pickup. I kept pushing the time back and it kept not being available. So I just put delivery. But with Apple Putting the ultra watch and AirPods on the 23rd and the IPhone on the 16 it’s hard trying to justify two days off to wait for deliveries. Plus next Friday I have and event at 8 pm so hopefully it gets here earlier in the day.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
I had a couple years with ATT where I got in early and had my order done before the actual pre order time, and I got screwed and didn’t get ‘em on launch day. Hopefully they have figured it out over there.
Yeah me too...they sell from anticipated stock not actual and with the supply chain issues....a real possibility people will not get this year.

ZacKaffeine

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone know if the billing address matters if the payment is the iUP program? Somehow an old address is listed as the billing. I clicked the link to manage my billing address for the citizen's loan, but the correct address is shown over there.

Howyalikdemapls

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2013
Congrats everyone. My Apple store didn’t go live until 7:05. I got my order in 14 pto max space black 256gb.
Same one I ordered and that’s around the same time I got my order in!

Looks like I was stressing a bit unnecessarily though. I just checked the website and the shipping dates have slipped but I could still place an order for in store pick up on launch day right now.

Techmaestro

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2010
Sweet Success!!!
The site was not up at exactly (I know 😅) 5 am, but I was able to complete my order and the receipt was in my email inbox by 5:03 am PST.
I have an appointment for Apple store pick-up at 8:15 am on 9/16.
I pre pre-ordered on Wednesday using the Apple app and the experience was absolutely perfect. In and out in about 2 minutes. 😀

xchellz

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
Finished my order by 8:06 and received an email by 8:10! Got a Sep. 16 delivery date 🥰

Reactions: Wolfs

mahera

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2021
Weird.. I chose in-store pickup when checking out and somehow and ended up being delivery in the confirmation

Still got it for the 16th

Reactions: Wolfs

Howyalikdemapls

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2013
I can't complete my order because Apple isn't recognizing my T-Mobile account as active (no clue why). And I don't wan't to go through the T-Mobile site directly because they are asking for a $200 down payment... Might have to brave in store on launch day and hope for the best?
Good luck!

NYCValkyrie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2019
Of those preorders that are in for a 9/16 delivery, what percentage are enrolled in iUP? Higher or lower than 10%?

That's a hard question to answer here. Might want to start a new thread later with a poll. But i'm on iUP and my Apple card is on file. Store didn't open for me until 8:06 ET but was the easiest checkout I've ever had and confirmed delivery for 9/16 for the 256gb Deep Purple iPhone Pro.

Reactions: Daran1977 and Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.