Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Pedicone1211

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2010
Wilmington, DE
Has anyone else’s preorder disappeared from their orders page?
Yes, and got this weird status, I ordered in the first minute. Also link in email works to find order, but its gone from my orders page.
Iphone 14.png

Reactions: Shh

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I zipped through so fast after I got in, but I don't think that in store pickup was available. I would have preferred that as I would have asked the staff there to update the iPhone to iOS 16 before I left the store. iOS 16 is coming out on Sep 12. iPhone delivery is on Sep 16. I will fully back up my iPhone 12 Pro Max in iTunes and restore the new phone from the backup, but the new phone will have to be updated to iOS 16 if I want to update my 12 PM to iOS 16, which I do. Since I have delivery instead of pickup, I'll probably contact UPS to hold at the UPS hub for my area and I'll pick it up there. Will save some time in getting the phone.

NYCValkyrie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2019
Order Placed at 8:06. (Same minute that my App decided to open. The "Almost There" screen was killing me slowly for 5 minutes)

iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple ✅

Upgrading from my 12 Pro 128GB. :)

This is my literal exact situation, timing & model. lol. except I'm on the iUP so upgrading from the 256 13 Pro. Still got launch day delivery so hooray.

Last edited:

chem83

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2022
Pro 1TB Purple and accessories. Was done 8:01a ET, delivery 9/16 for the phone. Had placed a preorder.

Last few years I always ordered through the app, so this time I didn’t bother with the website. Left it open on my iPad and kept restarting it on my iPhone. iPhone loaded a few seconds past 8:00 and iPad only opened from Almost There at 8:09. Apple also wanted my shipping address, which they should know. But that was quick.

I wanted to change accessories I had selected, but store was closed last night. Will have to return/exchange a few.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.