Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Ordered at 08:07AM for the unlocked variant (Connect on your own later) and got September 28th - October 3rd :(
I am glad I just went with a replacement on my AT&T line. I was going to order the unlocked version, but I had the feeling shipping dates would slip fast. It will still be unlocked as I am using my Apple Card to pay.

Steve686

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2007
US>FL>Miami/Dade>Sunny Isles Beach>Condo
WTF?! I got my order in at 7:02am CST and it says Sep 23! I am pissed!
So in the past Apple has quoted an estimated time for delivery and they have usually underpromised and over delivered.

Maybe Apple will use what phones are preordered to ramp up supply of the most in demand phones to get you a phone before the estimated date.

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
Ordered for in-store pickup on the 16th and checked out through Apple Pay and somehow it switched me to delivery on the 16th instead! Anyone else experience this?
I was trying to pick in-store pickup bc I saw the option and when I tried to check out through Apple Pay it gave me some weird error and then I fixed it but the pick up option was gone so I had to go with delivery haha. Still getting it launch day so im hype

harrypraneeth

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
SOS am I screwed or will Apple be able to change it belt shipping???
Happened to me a couple of years… just reach out to apple support via call/chat later this morning and they will update it for you.

Didn’t change the delivery date for me!

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
Wow.. The worst pre-order experience I’ve had in a while.. First store didn't come up until 7:09.... ATT trade in was awful so decided to pay full price.. Then AMEX card issues.. Finally got through on the computer paying for it in FULL with my PayPal..
Its all based on where you are. Server changes need to propagate and this takes time. It has never opened for me at 8 exactly. Last year 8:07, this year 8:05...IUP made the check out 2 clicks.

Reactions: _Spinn_ and davec56

magicschoolbus

macrumors 68030
May 27, 2014
Got a 16th delivery to an old address. Damnit… how did I miss that. Apparently Apple will change it for me but only in a few hours.

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
I’m just going to use this as therapy right now. Since Christmas of last year I’ve been in a whirlwind of deep depression, autoimmune disease issues, and haven’t been too excited about life. With the start of the football season yesterday, and our nerd Christmas today, I have that feeling of happiness and excitement that I haven’t felt very much in the last several months. Thank you all for being my once a year fam!

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
App was trash. Wouldn't open until 8:13am EST. Earliest pick up was 12:15. Fine. Then it refused to place the order. Asked me to try again. No go.

Switched to mobile Safari and only 1:00pm EST was available. Annoying but at least I don't need to go into work late.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, 256GB, Space Black

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.