Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

coveysatellite

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2018
1662726533485.png

Ordered the 14 Pro Max 256 Gold through the Veterans and Military Store. I wanted Deep Purple, but the date was already pushed back.

bnekic

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Same. Didn't show 9/23 or "delivery by postal service" until after I clicked "place order."

Store also didn't come online until 8:15 am for me.

Bad experience.

Ugh same! It showed 16th when I ordered then email says 23rd by postal service. In store pickup was still available for the 16th when I was checking out :( I guess I should have selected that option.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Looks like all off the iPhone 14s Pro Max in the 512 GB in all colors a popular since the delivers time have slipped for them

BB8

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2016
So I got the scare of my life. After my order was in,I received that it was to the wrong address. My old home. It was not easy but I was able to get it deleted and reorder for the Apple store. It still comes on opening day, but 2 and a half hours after my Apple Watch. I will happily take it!
how did you delete it? I also accidentally ordered for the wrong address and it says I can't make changes, come back in a few hours. wonder if I'm going to have to do a return on it.

silver25u

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2007
Worst ordering experience I've ever had with Apple. Store didn't open for me until 8:15. Then it was obviously sluggish and somehow added 2 of one of my phones when only wanted 1. Then went in circles with a "can only have 1 carrier phone error."

mdcosby

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
Anyone having issues with TMobile in the US? Apple.com says my account is "not active". On the phone with TMobile and they seem to have no idea...

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
T-mobile is a total **itshow. Trying to order my mom's phone and neither their website or apple via financing works. May end up having to buy this one outright as well.

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
Ordered and finally got in at 5:06, placed the order at 5:08. Email confirmation didn't come through for another 10 minutes.

512GB Pro Max Deep Purple, 23rd of September delivery. This site was a hot mess this year.. This was me closing the apps and reopening, and refreshing the tabs after 5:02 cause nothing was loading.

I'm really sorry to everyone that was slipped back so soon... 😢

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
I got the confirmation for my iphone at 5:01am 256gb Deep Purple Promax. AirPods Pro confirmation was at 5:02am

i ordered the phone first, then had the AirPods in search section and just hit that in the app and boom, was done with both at 5:02am. I am in Los Angeles and the app did not come up right away at 5am. At 5am I got the Almost there message and just kept closing and opening the app. I clear the app and then reopen it. This has been a very expensive week between the Series 8 Hermes Watch, Band, iphone and AirPods. Holy cow! I have never bought so many Apple products in one week! And I have been ordering these phones since 2007!!!

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Couldn’t get in until :06 min. Was nerve wracking. But got my order in and email confirmed delivery on 9/16!!!

Then I got the AirPod Pros but was in a frenzy from earlier that I did full payment instead of the Apple Card payments I was planning. Does anyone know if I can switch it to payments via chat help? Or should I just reorder and cancel this one?

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
Alright... That was the most frustrating I've had a pre-order be in a long time. Got the 'finishing touches' for a while, and when I finally got in (had to REBOOT my phone) it was SLOW. Every step was met with loading circles and delays, then the T-Mobile EIP completely did not work at all (told me my phone # is inactive????). By the time I dealt with all this I had long since lost a launch day window. Finally got an order in and it gave me a Sep 28-30 window, but right after that order went in the site said Oct 3-10, so I have a bad feeling my order will actually be pushed into that window. Made ANOTHER order for pickup on Sunday 9/18 in Honolulu, which is on another island and will require a flight, but it's a cheap and fast flight.

Really horrible experience, partially Apple's fault and partially T-Mobile's fault.
Yeah! It took forever for me to get in. It wasn't until 5:05 and only because my iPad loaded it before anything else. Got in, it loaded my saved configuration, selected my time window for pickup and it was done. But I was also paying with my Apple Card using monthly payments.

Launch day pickup, delivery for launch day was also available but I decided to just pickup because I have other errands to do. 512 Purple Pro Max.

Reactions: Cyberguycpt
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.