Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
@webbuzz Which one are you ordering? I remember you from last year, lol. Still haven't changed your profile picture huh. It's so dope!
14 Pro Max Space Black. I am going to wait to see the Ultra in person, but looking at it on iJustine's wrist, it doesn't look much bigger than the 45mm 8 Series.

Thanks for the compliment on the profile pic. :)

Congratulations me as well went with space black 1TB ProMax. The journey is about to start. Hopefully I make opening day this year. I missed by a week last year LOL
I think you were a week late or something. I don't know what happened last year with you. Missed the whole party :( Hopefully this year you can join us. Happy and safe travels!

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
7B23E1C7-9130-4ED9-959C-9E27821D3E14.png
Alright! I’m all ready to go!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
This time around I'm going to go with 512 GB. I have the 1 TB 13 pro max and only used up 80 gb. Won't do that again this year and I'll save some money. I figure 512 GB will be perfect for my use. Plus I have 200 GB icloud storage space.
I have 200 GB used and same iCloud but like to have physical photos and such with me on phone so like the space.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I think you were a week late or something. I don't know what happened last year with you. Missed the whole party :( Hopefully this year you can join us. Happy and safe travels!
Yes took a bit to get in the store to finish and by that time I was week late. Yea hopefully not same problem Friday. I always use app to get in although I have my Mac going also LOL. Seems like the delay is messy here in central Illinois to get on their servers.

The Lions Den

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2016
My 13 Pro Max is paid off. Should I trade in with Apple to get $720 off or should I trade in with my carrier (T-Mobile) and get $1,000 off ($705 discount and $294 bill credits)?
If you're not planning to switch carriers, then definitely the $1000 off.

I guess "unlocked" maybe a concern as well, but T-Mobile is pretty lenient on unlocking phones if you been a customer for some time, they will usually do a temporary unlock which isn't really "temporary", its permanent on the iPhone.

edit Tmobile phone from Apple come unlocked

Last edited:

vtboyarc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2011
So, this is weird. Ever since the iPhone upgrade program has been available, I've done it, no issues.
Now today, trying to pre-approve, on the step for verifying carrier, it says 'this line is not authorized to activate through Apple Online store" and tells me to make sure I am the account manager on my plan. It is just me on my own plan, I checked anyways and sure enough I am the account manager. Unsure if this is a temporary glitch, or what to do...anyone else come across this?

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfs
Yes took a bit to get in the store to finish and by that time I was week late. Yea hopefully not same problem Friday. I always use app to get in although I have my Mac going also LOL. Seems like the delay is messy here in central Illinois to get on their servers.
Just make sure everything is fired up on Friday morning. Make no mistakes. Hopefully, you get the pre-order launch date. Don't want to go through like last year.. ehh. Well wishes to you. Keep us posted.

Dulcimer

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
Is it possible to preorder with pickup from a store when preorders open or no?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.