Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

vtboyarc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2011
Got pre-approved for iUP, on Verizon. I had to do it on my safari browser on my phone as the app didn't work.
what error were you getting? I am also on Verizon and it won't let me proceed, says I am not authorized to activate through Apple...I've done it every year no issues, i am the account owner

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Congratulations on settling on the new iPhone. It is great to see you and have you back. Let's change it up this year. Order the iPhone and do delivery at home so you can catch the plane with us all together?

I did order myself a new Apple Watch Ultra. So stocked! Happy and safe travels!
I am doing the Apple Store for some strange reasons. First I don’t have a home to ship to at the moment. I am living in a hotel. And I need it close by because I just got out of the hospital, I was ran over by a car. Yeah that really happened to me. So it’s a strange situation. But even after going through all of that, I am not going to miss this new iPhone.

Josh125

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2008
Katy, TX
Wife and I are likely going the 1UP route this year but have a question. If we enroll and trade in our phones, I assume the value of our 13s will just come back as gift cards and not off the price of the new phones which would mean a lower monthly payment. Is that correct?

I am doing the Apple Store for some strange reasons. First I don’t have a home to ship to at the moment. I am living in a hotel. And I need it close by because I just got out of the hospital, I was ran over by a car. Yeah that really happened to me. So it’s a strange situation. But even after going through all of that, I am not going to miss this new iPhone.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you recover fast and feel well. Sending out prayers and well wishes your way. Well, you won't miss out on anything. You are welcome to fly with us. We got plenty of seats available. Some guy owns a Jet in here too. All exclusive and premium entourage for you. You are in good hands!

Furman

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2015
Greenville, SC
Pre-approval completed. Thankfully, an easy process again. Getting a purple ProMax Plus. My only decision now is whether I pick up my new phone and send back my iPhone 13 ProMax Plus at the store or through delivery. Last year, my trade-in phone never arrived at its designation through Fed-Ex, which was stressful. I am not sure I want to go through that again.

• Wow
Reactions: 5105973 and chasers

arliu

macrumors regular
May 1, 2011
Did the preorder save in app thing work well last year? Or is it faster to go through the browser?

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
Pre-approval completed. Thankfully, an easy process again. Getting a purple ProMax Plus. My only decision now is whether I pick up my new phone and send back my iPhone 13 ProMax Plus at the store or through delivery. Last year, my trade-in phone never arrived at its designation through Fed-Ex, which was stressful. I am not sure I want to go through that again.
When possible, I always take my iPhone to the Apple Store for trade-in. I do not trust mail-in.

zfletch74

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2020
8192996D-2AB4-4393-8026-68DAA295446D.jpeg

Let's gooooo!!!! Really hope the screens are a little more resistant to scratches this year!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.