Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
@BigMcGuire Any plans on pre-ordering the iPhone? I know you are excited about the new iPhone. ThoughtS?
My wife is definitely upgrading. I’m on the fence because I really really like my 1TB iPhone 13 Pro Max. The $720 trade in is alright - was hoping the $1000 was Apple not carrier. I got rid of my iPad so may splurge :).

Great phone. The camera and screen upgrade is very tempting.

And thanks for the thread. Look forward to this every year. :)

kevjen888

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
I'm doing the preorder prep on apple.com, i will do 24 month financing with my apple card. but the phone will be for my wife, i do not see a field where i enter her phone number (to activate the esim). does that come later when i actually place the order on 9/9?

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 Thanks for starting the annual meeting! I didn’t get to ride with you last year, but I will Definitely be joining in this year. The choice is of course a iPhone 14 Pro max in purple! I will have mine shipped to the Apple Store, so No tracking but I will enjoy with you as they come in.
Already ordered the new Watch!
I have missed you since we did this last and can’t wait to spend the days with you again.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Just make sure everything is fired up on Friday morning. Make no mistakes. Hopefully, you get the pre-order launch date. Don't want to go through like last year.. ehh. Well wishes to you. Keep us posted.
Thanks will do

Ordered my case

1AA5C304-05DA-450C-A9F9-6C302AD4FC20.jpeg

playaproved

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2005
Got all of my information entered ready for Friday morning. I’m going with Space Black 256GB iPhone 14 Pro. Also ordered up the black and Orange leather cases which are being delivered on Monday.

Coming from a 13 Pro, so not expecting a huge difference, but I want that dynamic island.

Pre-order set for iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB Space Black, with AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss.

Placed accessory order for OtterBox Figura Series case with MagSafe.

In for the win!
Oh man! Leaving me speechless over here. Pulling the trigger. Very nice! Let's goooooo!

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 Thanks for starting the annual meeting! I didn’t get to ride with you last year, but I will Definitely be joining in this year. The choice is of course a iPhone 14 Pro max in purple! I will have mine shipped to the Apple Store, so No tracking but I will enjoy with you as they come in.
Already ordered the new Watch!
I have missed you since we did this last and can’t wait to spend the days with you again.
Congratulations on settling on the new iPhone. It is great to see you and have you back. Let's change it up this year. Order the iPhone and do delivery at home so you can catch the plane with us all together?

I did order myself a new Apple Watch Ultra. So stocked! Happy and safe travels!

Nick A

macrumors 6502
May 10, 2009
Anyone know if there's an order limit?

Ordering a 14 Pro for myself, one for my GF, and 2 for my family. I saved 4 devices and it looks like I'll be able to check out with all 4 of them. Just worried Friday morning it's going to say limit 1 per customer or something..

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Yeahhhhhhhh. You'll change your mind last minute and order the Space Gray one. All good, tho. The Purple looks stunning for now. Enjoy it.
I was just thinking that the purple would look really nice with a black case. I have always had a black iPhone from the very beginning. Getting purple would definitely be a first for me

I was just thinking that the purple would look really nice with a black case. I have always had a black iPhone from the very beginning. Getting purple would definitely be a first for me
Or you could try a Purple case with the black iPhone... wait... that doesn't sound right, LOL. Hmm, That's a tough call. Wonder what you are going to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 5105973 and ksujoel
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.