Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Alright, folks. I'm going to try to get some rest tonight.

It was a very tough & long day today. I'm glad to see the majority of us got promised launch date delivery for the iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max. To top it off we also saw our status being changed to, "Prepare to Ship". This usually happens on a Saturday but this year it happened today (Friday), right away too which is also good news.

I hope the shipment tracking labels populate by midnight tonight. If they are not populated by morning then it will be in the evening (PST). Hopefully, tomorrow some of us get lucky so we can start tracking our iPhones. I can tell this is going to be a very long week. However, not to worry. We have each other here. Stay strong, Stay hopeful, and May the force be with us.

1662793567399.jpeg

Ventura Ocean Front, Ventura, California.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Whew finally caught up.

Got all of our 14 cases today at work! The succulent and lilac case look sooo good. I really want that Umber leather case.

Also a coworker put the succulent 14 pro case on his 13 pro and the camera module is huge LOL also the buttons are slightly raised again so can’t really use these cases on the 13 pro or pro max if anyone was thinking of doing so.

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
Forgive me if this has been answered, but I really can’t remember. Does Apple require a signature for delivery? I’ve always been home for deliveries but can’t remember if I’ve signed ordering from Apple. I’ve gotten most of my phones through Verizon and they did require a signature.
From what I remember apple always require signature on delivery

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
Are people with "Postal Service" delivery showing up anywhere under FedEx or UPS? Or are we actually not glitched and doomed?

Update: Nevermind. I guess we are glitched. I've gotten a label confirmation for UPS for Friday, my date on the site says the 23rd, and hasn't updated. Just for anyone wondering if theirs is coming with USPS or not. It shouldn't be!

Last edited:

chrisdazzo

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2006
Mountains
Showing up on UPS for Friday delivery as expected, could be the S8 Watch or iPhone 14 Pro, but we’ve got movement (didn’t add myself).

what screen protector should i get?
I ordered the Spigen GlasTR EZ FIT protector off Amzn like I do every year, highly recommended.

Attachments

• 1662800839294.png
    1662800839294.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

acorntoy

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2010
I just... don't care.

Last time I felt like this was in High School when I went with the HTC One instead of the iPhone 5S.

This is just... not inspiring?

Standing here with a 13 pro max. At the very least I can save some money (though Id rather spend it on cool tech). Not about to move to an Android phone again but the upgrades are becoming very incremental.

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs

foxcrane

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2013
I ordered a 14 pro max for store pickup on launch day, and got the confirmation email, but (1) the order doesn’t show in my order history, and (2) when I try to look up the order via order number, email, and phone, I just get an error that says the Apple ID doesn’t match. I used my Apple ID email for the purchase.

It’s possible I wasn’t logged in to the Apple Store app when I placed the order. Any advice?

thearh

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I ordered a 14 pro max for store pickup on launch day, and got the confirmation email, but (1) the order doesn’t show in my order history, and (2) when I try to look up the order via order number, email, and phone, I just get an error that says the Apple ID doesn’t match. I used my Apple ID email for the purchase.

It’s possible I wasn’t logged in to the Apple Store app when I placed the order. Any advice?
Did you get an email confirmation of the order? If you weren’t logged into your Apple ID, but have the order number, you should be able to add to your Apple ID.

PapaStu

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2011
Bay Area, CA
It was a day.

I'm out of town and forgot the gift cards I was given for birthday to offset phone costs so I couldn't order this AM. My current phone died just as I was about to go into the convention i'm out of town for (screen damaged due to a bulging battery and it went haywire), which forced to leave the convention early to buy a new 13 because I won't even be able to do my day job due to MFA requirements I now can't validate. 3 hours at the apple store because we couldn't get the 13 fully set up because it was telling me nothing was in iCloud (that was a lie) and because my screen was dead on my old phone couldn't authorize the pull to move anything across from the close device transfer.

Finally got ahold of my giftcard info and just ordered a 14Pro for me (the 13 will become a parental upgrade) and I'm 3-4 weeks out for a device.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
There are 3 UPS CC's near me... can I request to have it held at any one of the three and pick it up launch day? Or am I supposed to pick a specific one based on my area

You have to pick the one where your packages are loaded onto the trucks. That’s the one where your phone will go. Do you have any previous orders through UPS that you can check to see the hub it’s coming through? That’s how I found mine 5 years ago.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
" data-source="post: 31434866" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I saw some of ya'll talked about this case. @StaceyMJ86

9-9-22-image-3.jpg

I ordered a hard and soft case on Totallee with the promo code UPGRADED for 20% off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.