Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Save that number and call them. Get it sorted it. You have to have a My UPS Account. It's very convenient.
Yes. That is the goal. And I screenshotted the crap out of that number, thank you.

200.gif

ebika

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2008
Chicago
I thought I have read someone said you can’t bring in your phone to trade in. you can still trade in at the store. From Apple website. This is what I am doing. View attachment 2056139

I'd prefer to do the trade in at the store too, but when I checked out for pickup, I wasn't given the option, and it said I couldn't do the trade-in in the store. Were either of you given the option to do the trade-in at the store when you checked out? I'm wondering if it might vary by region because of Covid protocols varying by area.

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Hopefully, that helped you decide and give you a good idea. The unboxing is very detailed. Watch it 4K and you'll see the colors very well.
Haven't totally decided, but I ordered the Midnight, and 🤞🏻 that it's closer to black like the YTer said.

Still thinking I might just have to get a clear case so I can enjoy the white and silver of my phone.

Ha, I knew that was a bug. They finally fixed it. Looks like things continue to become better!
So many stupid little bugs and glitches. Apple is working on it and fixing it. Just takes time. I honestly think even Apple gets worried and scared when they open up the Pre-Orders portal. They don't know whats going to happen.

Reactions: Brad7

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Everyone who has a new Pro or Pro Max case: compare the button alignment. It seems that Apple has made it more difficult to take accidental screen shots. Putting your thumb and finger directly opposite each other puts the volume finger in between the buttons instead of directly on the up volume button. I like this.

The new case is the clear case.
2E693694-FCAF-4AD6-94F9-A67AE0D16059.jpeg
395CA729-EEFC-4E2D-B9C2-BB2D2CABB09D.jpeg

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
So many stupid little bugs and glitches. Apple is working on it and fixing it. Just takes time. I honestly think even Apple gets worried and scared when they open up the Pre-Orders portal. They don't know whats going to happen.
I can only imagine how nervous that team gets before pressing the button. I read somewhere that there were 5 million orders happening every minute.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Everyone who has a new Pro or Pro Max case: compare the button alignment. It seems that Apple has made it more difficult to take accidental screen shots. Putting your thumb and finger directly opposite each other puts the volume finger in between the buttons instead of directly on the up volume button. I like this.
Interesting, that is a very cool attention to detail they did, nice.

I can only imagine how nervous that team gets before pressing the button. I read somewhere that there were 5 million orders happening every minute.
It's probably alot more. The market shares have gone up. Probably double or triple now. But I think it is nerve wrecking for the consumers (us) and for Apple itself.

Watch this video from 1:11 (War Room)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.