Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
You can definitely do that on the UPS app.
I could answer that question based on experience so long ago because I, like an iPhone, have like 6gb of RAM.

(I know that's not really what RAM is but it's late on a fun day and I'm making bad tech jokes. )

You wouldn't fit into my Keebler elf sized shoes. o_O

I come back Monday, so 4 days. I don't trust UPS to hold anything. Last time I had them do that, they lost my package.
You are welcome to call them and ask them if your package is available to be picked up. They will tell you it is. They will also secure your order and confirm it with you..

If you don't want to do that then "Electronically Sign" the package via the UPS app and have your friend get it when they drop it off. Make sure you have a My choice UPS account. it's free. Don't pay the money hungry $19.99 fee.

Reactions: svish and Brad7

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
You are welcome to call them and ask them if your package is available to be picked up. They will tell you it is. They will also secure your order. If you don't want to do that then "Electronically Sign" the package via the UPS app and have your friend get it when they drop it off. Make sure you have a My choice UPS account. it's free. Don't pay the thirsty $19.99 fee
I can't get a UPS my choice account. I had one a million years ago and now I can't make a new account because I can't add my address because it's tied to the old account so I've been trying to get a hold of UPS tech support to fix it.

I love how much anxiety this is causing.

giphy.gif

Thank you for sharing!!!

I tried to see them at an Apple Store today, and they said they would only open the box if and after I purchased that case. I may have been a little snide when I said, great I'll just buy them all and return a whole bunch of open boxes.

Anyway!

Did you get these? Do you have photos of all of them? I'm curious how black or not black the midnight is? How much blue is seeping in.

Also curious about the yellow. What would you compare that color to in the real world?
I posted a long comparison video here earlier. Did you get to watch it?

Reactions: svish and Brad7
I can't get a UPS my choice account. I had one a million years ago and now I can't make a new account because I can't add my address because it's tied to the old account so I've been trying to get a hold of UPS tech support to fix it.

I love how much anxiety this is causing.

giphy.gif
Sign up using a different email address or try using your address again. You can also call this number and sort it out. This is their internal technical number.

1662788427720.png

After you call this number. Press 4. The technician will be on the line to assist you.

moyjoy

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2019
New York
You wouldn't fit into my Keebler elf sized shoes. o_O

I come back Monday, so 4 days. I don't trust UPS to hold anything. Last time I had them do that, they lost my package.
I got this message for a package I should have received today. Today it showed up close to the delivery location but says it will now get delivered Monday 😡. Fun times with UPS.

Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates.
09/08/2022 10:00 PM

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Sign up using a different email address or try using your address again. You can also call this number and sort it out. This is their internal technical number.

View attachment 2056209

After you call this number. Press 4. The technician will be on the line to assist you.
I did. I contacted support and they told me to call tech support. So I'll do that soon.

No. You got a page number in this thread where that video is? Would love to see it!
Here is the link to the post, posted earlier, and here is the video. Watch it, and skip to the color you are interested in. This video will help you.

#4,748

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.