Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
This is what I see is my UPS app. No tracking number yet! šŸ˜Ÿ

Attachments

• 2BAD6891-BF29-49CB-B38D-4A9C4F964374.jpeg
    2BAD6891-BF29-49CB-B38D-4A9C4F964374.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 65

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
For sure! Oh, you can order whatever you want. Order yourself a Lobster or swordfish šŸ¦ž with some Patron.

This time I was only in NYC for 72 hours so I had to cover the whole city. I had a city pass and back-to-back reservations. Within 3 days of being there, I slept only 10 hours and only eat twice. I wanted to cover the ground as much as I could. I was so mad when I was due to return to Las Vegas because I didnā€™t fully get to enjoy it. But I did have a blast. Brooklyn is a vibe! Whole different set of energy there.

Brooklyn is fun! My fav borough. Love NYC. I should have moved there after college, but I got married!

tgenius

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2012
If by the end of this weekend I donā€™t see it in UPS then yeah I think itā€™s stateside. I ordered a 14PM Space Black 256GB which I imagine is a very popular and common model so they probably made many of those

Reactions: Brad7

ShiftLft

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Postal Service Update (potentially):

I just checked my USPS Informed Delivery Dashboard (linked from a daily digest of snail mail I'm receiving) and there's a shipping label that was created yesterday, the day I preordered, and about the same time (3:53pm) that my iPhone order status changed to "preparing for shipment".

Can others with the 9/23 postal service and 'preparing to ship' status check their USPS Informed Delivery dashboards to confirm if they see the same? This would disappointingly potentially confirm that a random segment of us early-minute preorderers were dumped onto USPS.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.