Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
I just signed up for my choice and under ‘To Me’, it shows nothing. Am I looking Under the right area on the website? View attachment 2056425
Yes, download the app and it should also show up in there under “AI” if your not seeing it it’s because it hasn’t been assigned.

One of my phones is already showing an origin scan @ 6:51PM.

I wonder they will put both phones in one or separate boxes since they are two different orders?

View attachment 2056429
Congratulations! One of the early birds. It should show up separately . When you click on shipment details what does the weight show? Does it say 0.40KGS?

Reactions: Brad7

PixelsMaster

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
Somehow this morning, I managed to find my configuration available for store pickup on launch day. Yesterday was a mess with the T-Mobile system and the same configuration was not available for store pick up. Might be worth checking phone with delayed delivery in case a spot opened up!

so jealous of those of you getting your numbers already! nothing here yet either, but ours will come. they aren't stateside yet, they just haven't gotten to the pallets of our phones and scanned them yet. it'll be happening all weekend
This is 100% accurate. It takes time. Not everyone is going to be the early bird.

Reactions: Brad7 and Ladyc0524

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!

376e0e95630b24a6665a3eb659ab5fba.png

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
256 GB SG 14 Pro Max…postal service shipment by 9/23. I SWEAR when I preordered this morning it said delivery 9/16.

Hoping this doesn’t end up being the case as I sat and refreshed the Apple Store app for 5 minutes after preorder opened before it would let me in and order. Confirmation email at xx:07 AM.

The delay getting to the store happens every year (presumably because I’m on the east coast?) but this is the first time the delay caused a no-launch-day delivery date. I’m guessing the chip shortages are playing a hand.
Just got a UPS notification that my 256 GB SB 14 Pro Max will deliver on 9/16 with an origin scan in China this morning.

The Apple Store app still says delivering by postal service on 9/23 but I’m hoping it’ll update to match what UPS is showing soon.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Phone number or order number you can use either. It should show up. If it’s not showing up. It’s ok, it just hasn’t been assigned
Nothing with mine so far, I forget do you leave W in front of order number or not? Phone number without the 1 in front I assume. I am finding if I put more than a day between the sending day and “arrival day” I get error on the arrival date not being there of something. Nothing in UPS ap so likely not scanned yet am guessing this weekend at some point will be interesting to see the spread of scans and flights

UPDSATE: Just after I wrote this (of course) my scan showed up in my UPS app as others are now starting to note. The movement is starting time to celebrate and have fun LOL.

elbeborandy

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2016
Just got a UPS notification that my 256 GB SB 14 Pro Max will deliver on 9/16 with an origin scan in China this morning.

The Apple Store app still says delivering by postal service on 9/23 but I’m hoping it’ll update to match what UPS is showing soon.

Why is it saying the Postal Service?

I thought Apple use only UPS for their deliveries in a Pre-Order Day...

daisuke.5

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2020
I checked mine this morning and it’s changed to processing. It’s gonna be a long week of waiting 😂. I am taking a half day from work Friday to pick my phone at 1:45pm EST. Hoping the line in store won’t be a mess like it was for the 11 pro max in 2019.
I thought I’m the only one who put so much effort and is willing to spend a leave credit for the release. Glad to know I’m not alone. 😁

acblue94

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2011
New York, NY.
Dang! This is a wild story. Hopefully, it all works out for you. The struggle was extra real for you. Sheeeesh! I got goose bumps reading your story.

Oh that’s great news. So it was a glitch after all.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Having technical difficulties with the ups app. I can log into my choice on safari but when I try to log into the ups app it asks to verify email. I verify the link in the email and it just brings me back to safari

• Wow
Good morning! It's a Saturday morning, 06:08 AM in Las Vegas. It's around 75 degrees outside.

I'm all caught up with this thread. I'm happy to see some of you LUCKY ONES got the tracking numbers already. Thank you for reporting. The great news is it is coming from UPS as expected. Lots of you seeing an "Origin Scan" which is great news. Expect your package to move long through trucks shortly before it gets to Shanghai, China. As far as for myself goes, I don't see any tracking numbers assigned yet. Hopefully, it gets generated today. I expect everyone to have their tracking numbers by later today. I hope everything is going to have a wonderful day and weekend. Let's get it!!!

Going to post this one-of-a-kind picture below. A charging bull, Did you know a charging bull represents courage and can-do-spirits. It symbolizes prosperity. The charging bull is known as the power of the American people.

1662815712877.jpeg

Shot taken near Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.