Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

ikm19

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2007
Texas
Out of my two orders one of them has shipped. The apple store app is showing Preparing for shipping for both of the orders. So I don’t know which one is it.
I hope its my wife phone.

Attachments

• F06B140E-DD4D-4C03-A354-9045F4CAC122.jpeg
    F06B140E-DD4D-4C03-A354-9045F4CAC122.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 51

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Nothing on my UPS my choice yet but tracking by reference using my phone number shows me this! Anyway to see the details on it? Or add it to my list?

Attachments

• CB98F180-A68E-4CBD-A0C8-2E939F995928.jpeg
    CB98F180-A68E-4CBD-A0C8-2E939F995928.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Brad7 and DianaMR
Nothing on my UPS my choice yet but tracking by reference using my phone number shows me this! Anyway to see the details on it? Or add it to my list?
Did you login to MyChoice UPS account with your username? It should show up. UPS hides the number due to security reasons.

Reactions: Carlos22Dayday

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Yeah, welcome! At least you are not one week behind and tracking the phone all the way from China all by yourself lol. Well deserved!
Thanks. Its fun and a great way to prepare for my birthday 3 days after phones arrival to boot ;-). Next year gonna check card data on app and store web closely a month or more before even pre-preorder setup LOL. No heart attack after order gets in right away and then payment snafu LOL.

Gsxr750

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2022
Very nice. It should be updated shortly and the tracking number will populate. Also try to use the “track by reference” method
that's how I found that. I'm a little later getting my tracking number than last year, but I was right that they would start showing up today. now I just need to find the old lady, but she preordered through Best Buy and I don't have any idea how that works, who they use for a shipper, if its still ups or what. nothing shows up tracking by reference for her in ups, at least as of yet.

edit. mine just showed up in mychoice. got my tracking

Reactions: Brad7
The video made me change my mind on the Midnight silicone. So I canceled my order and I ordered the orange leather one. I was wanting a black black (lol) case.
You can’t go wrong with the orange color. It’s catchy, making a statement-type color. Very nice’

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Did you login to MyChoice UPS account with your username? It should show up. UPS hides the number due to security reasons.
Just showed up on my account actually just now! Thank you! When can we request to pick up at CC? I know pick up can delay it if routed to a store but I’ve done in the past where I can pick up at ups cc(hub) same day. I got one 5 minutes away.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Out of my two orders one of them has shipped. The apple store app is showing Preparing for shipping for both of the orders. So I don’t know which one is it.
I hope its my wife phone.
The scans are rapidly showing (origin ones that is) so I suspect both will be visible soon. If different color, type of iphone they might be on different pallets and they are working through them now. The fun is starting, I dont do this with any other package tracking than watch and my iphones LOL (no watch this year i like my 7 LOL)

Just showed up on my account actually just now! Thank you! When can we request to pick up at CC? I know pick up can delay it if routed to a store but I’ve done in the past where I can pick up at ups cc(hub) same day. I got one 5 minutes away.
Do it when it departs from Anchorage Alaska to Louisville, Kentucky. Do it when it's up in the air. It's a good 5-8 hour flight.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
According to Apple they only use FedEx and UPS, so could be UPS SurePost. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Postal Service Update (potentially):

I just checked my USPS Informed Delivery Dashboard (linked from a daily digest of snail mail I'm receiving) and there's a shipping label that was created yesterday, the day I preordered, and about the same time (3:53pm) that my iPhone order status changed to "preparing for shipment".

Can others with the 9/23 postal service and 'preparing to ship' status check their USPS Informed Delivery dashboards to confirm if they see the same? This would disappointingly potentially confirm that a random segment of us early-minute preorderers were dumped onto USPS.

I had to sign-up first. Nothing is there. USPS is slow to update though. They always lag in updates a bit. I hope it’s not USPS, but who knows.

Postal Service Update (potentially):

I just checked my USPS Informed Delivery Dashboard (linked from a daily digest of snail mail I'm receiving) and there's a shipping label that was created yesterday, the day I preordered, and about the same time (3:53pm) that my iPhone order status changed to "preparing for shipment".

Can others with the 9/23 postal service and 'preparing to ship' status check their USPS Informed Delivery dashboards to confirm if they see the same? This would disappointingly potentially confirm that a random segment of us early-minute preorderers were dumped onto USPS.
If I’m doubt, it’s worth a shot calling USPS and asking them where the package is coming from.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.