Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Folks, many people are reporting “Origin Scan” labels. It looks like workers in China are working on assigning the UPS labels. They have to go through batches so if you do not see it yet. It’s ok, it will be assigned. They have to assign the labels to us individually. Keep en eye out and stay tuned!!!

iphonesloth

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2022
Folks, many people are reporting “Origin Scan” labels. It looks like workers in China are working on assigning the UPS labels. They have to go through batches so if you do not see it yet. It’s ok, it will be assigned. They have to assign the labels to us individually. Keep en eye out and stay tuned!!!
Yep!! Mine isn’t showing yet, but I know I’ll have the iPhone in my hands on the 16th!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Spot on, the but clearly the process is now in full swing!

ATL0921

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2015
Yes - mine was 9/16 at the time of order, and then the order details showed 9/23 immediately after. I’m hoping it moves back to the 16th!
I ordered the 1TB gold 14 pro max, and had my order completed at 8:04. Store didn’t open till 8:02

If anyone is already seeing details in UPS I also wonder if they are part of the 9/23 “postal service” crowd
I was also in this 9/23 postal service crew who had 9/16 listed prior to hitting order. After ordering 9/16 was still available but my confirmation was 9/23. Order status hasn’t updated on apple but just got a UPS notification for a package delivering 9/16 currently in ZhengZhou

Well seems in last few minutes our origin scans are popping mine showed just a couple minutes ago 8:15 cdt on my UPS app. Now the party begins, get your seat belts ready, order a drink and enjoy the ride this weekend LOL

View attachment 2056440 View attachment 2056441
Did some research for you look like your iPhone was manufactured here and coming from where my iPhone 13 Pro Max In Sierra blue came from last year.

7CB9BD29-887A-4F78-AECD-AB01531BD539.jpeg

kuietstorm

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2015
Chicago, IL
I had my email at 8:01 and I am still in processing:confused:... iPhone 14 Pro 512GB Deep Purple
shipping says "standard"...anxiously awaiting my shipping info too!
It's so nice to have this thread to share in the excitement!
I had my email at 8:01 and I am still in processing:confused:... iPhone 14 Pro 512GB Deep Purple
shipping says "standard"...anxiously awaiting my shipping info too!
It's so nice to have this thread to share in the excitement!
Has your phone changed to PFS?

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I was also in this 9/23 postal service crew who had 9/16 listed prior to hitting order. After ordering 9/16 was still available but my confirmation was 9/23. Order status hasn’t updated on apple but just got a UPS notification for a package delivering 9/16 currently in ZhengZhou
Apple’s servers are still bearing a heavy load, and all kinds of errors, odd status info (Postal, 9/23 vs 9/16). In my case my order was in before 1 minute past (and I had order email). but hour later the servers found my old card info (it had been updated everywhere so who knows where they got this data) and of course that card would not charge it took me couple hours to get a service rep (phones were too busy til then) who took my card info and all was well and back on track — glad that for holds like that the phone slot on 9/16 is reserved for some time otherwise I probably would not be joining this party.

Anway I did some IT volunteer work at our church for a few years (large church where we moved from mixed Windows/Apple to all apple). My experience is servers can be funny and have all kinds of issues even apples that we had at that time.

Not sure what kind of order, delivery and such is on but clearly my hold order was on something else even though through the order I could not change things that the rep did with card info.

Heck I still have problems and fully on iCloud getting info to populate from my iphone, ipad to my macbook. And they are all on the cloud and synced but data (messages, Somtimes email i apple mail) seem to miss especially messages between three devices. If I do messages on mac they often never show the thread on iOS devices. So this big load day where tens of millions of iphones are ordered and then moving through UPS probably bogs the severs down to some extent for days (I read at least 24 hours for many things.

Reactions: Brad7

Taco1933

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2014
My husband’s phone has an origin scan, but nothing for my phone yet, which kills me because he couldn’t care less about this whole process :mad:😂

Same boat for me. Hers is a regular pro and mine is a pro max. Hers is scanned. Maybe they’re just doing them in waves. I’ve never had apple miss an expected delivery date so I’m not too concerned.

Reactions: Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Did those wolfs [sic] get up early to order iPhones as well?
Absolutely they did! I am dog sitting the lab for a month-she leaves us tomorrow-and I usually do not let them out in the morning until the sun is up. We have a lot of deer in the 'hood/my yard, and sometimes bobcats and coyotes are roaming so I like to wait until daylight to wake them up. They were wrestling on me on the bed as I was trying to order and I was going to kill them if they made me hit the wrong thing! 170lbs combined of crazy. Its Wrestlemania around here all day long!

IMG_7331.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.