Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I forget, what exactly do we use to find tracking by reference? 10 digit phone number? I canā€™t come up with anything. Iā€™ll be really relieved if I see anything on UPS today so I know itā€™s not really coming by ā€œpostal serviceā€ā€¦ or on 9/23 either for that matter
Usually your phone number or your web order number

I forget, what exactly do we use to find tracking by reference? 10 digit phone number? I canā€™t come up with anything. Iā€™ll be really relieved if I see anything on UPS today so I know itā€™s not really coming by ā€œpostal serviceā€ā€¦ or on 9/23 either for that matter
Keep us posted and keep checking Iā€™m 99.9% sure itā€™s coming from UPS. Not Post Office. There are so many without the tracking number assigned including me. They are working on assigning them. However, you are correct. Today would be a nice day to obtain the tracking #

Reactions: Brad7 and MrRom92

ZacKaffeine

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
1662820260284.jpeg

Case wasnā€™t supposed to show until Monday but got a nice little surprise this morning :) let me know if you guys want pictures of what my 13 PM looks like inside it :)

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
I thought Iā€™m the only one who put so much effort and is willing to spend a leave credit for the release. Glad to know Iā€™m not alone. šŸ˜

You aren't alone šŸ˜‚. Work has been extra crazy and I haven't taken any sort of day off ( minus the given holidays) since I got this new job four months ago. So I felt like a half-day is a nice break and the phone a treat to myself.

You aren't alone šŸ˜‚. Work has been extra crazy and I haven't taken any sort of day off ( minus the given holidays) since I got this new job four months ago. So I felt like a half-day is a nice break and the phone a treat to myself šŸ˜‚.
I feel like all of us are new to our jobs lol.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Congratulations! Wonder why itā€™s starts with W. Normally It should start with 1Z tracking number. Keep us posted. Letā€™s go!!!
I only see it in the mobile UPS app under Track. It's my Apple Order number so it starts with W. When I try to click it into, I get a popup modal that says "Tracking information is not yet available. Please try again later." I'm so impatient!
IMG_0476.PNG

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
I have a Midnight Leather already and it is about Black. Picking up an Ink Leather case today and I'll have them side by side. I was looking for a more bluish black, myself.

I have last yearā€™s Midnight case and it definitely looks bluish black on my blue 13PM but on hubbyā€™s SG, it looks black. What color phone did you order? I donā€™t know how the Ink would look on a purple. Iā€™m guessing very deep purple, but black on the black phone. Not sure why it looks blue in that video but the green also looks blue. Iā€™ll be looking forward to hearing what you think after you have in hand but still will depend on the phone itā€™s put on and even if a wallet is used with it. So complicated to get the right match when we donā€™t have the phones.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Thanks. Headed out to Vail, CO for a few days.
Before I forget, FYI it is peak Bear season! If you have a car don't leave anything food related in it-gum, wrappers, anything. They will bust in and eat everything. Right now they are consuming 20,000+ calories a day before their naps. Its also rutting season, so give any deer/elk/moose a very wide berth-especially the big boys!
IMG_2754.JPG

I only see it in the mobile UPS app under Track. It's my Apple Order number so it starts with W. When I try to click it into, I get a popup modal that says "Tracking information is not yet available. Please try again later." I'm so impatient!
View attachment 2056531
Have you tried tracking by reference method? What happens then? Also, if all fails. It does not hurt to call UPS and ask if they have a full tracking number.

UPS International Customer Service Center at 1-800-782-7892

Btw, nice battery percentage. Incredible.

Reactions: Brad7

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
I feel like all of us are new to our jobs lol.

It's a good thing! It seems like quite a few of us here have recently started new jobs. Ironically for me, this is the second time a new iPhone came out around the same time I started a new job. I feel like getting a new iPhone is a nice treat to ourselves ha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.