Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Well seems in last few minutes our origin scans are popping mine showed just a couple minutes ago 8:15 cdt on my UPS app. Now the party begins, get your seat belts ready, order a drink and enjoy the ride this weekend LOL

72135A46-0051-49BB-9BBF-F15539598FFE.jpeg
38231066-D289-40CF-828E-7A00349AEC56.jpeg

azentropy

macrumors 601
Jul 19, 2002
Surprise
Why would no sim be an issue?
I confirmed with my mother’s cellular service that her plan is currently not eligible to use an eSim. So if I end up not liking it for myself I can’t just give it to her. Also if I switch to eSim, then I can’t go back to using a regular Sim, and therefore cannot use my older iPhone as a backup phone anymore.

Reactions: Brad7
Well seems in last few minutes our origin scans are popping mine showed just a couple minutes ago 8:15 cdt on my UPS app. Now the party begins, get your seat belts ready, order a drink and enjoy the ride this weekend LOL

View attachment 2056440 View attachment 2056441
Very nice! Congratulations!!! Woo hoo! Happy and safe travels. Looks like the iPhone has been assigned to you. Fresh off the assembly line.

Reactions: svish and Brad7

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Good morning! It's a Saturday morning, 06:08 AM in Las Vegas. It's around 75 degrees outside.

I'm all caught up with this thread. I'm happy to see some of you LUCKY ONES got the tracking numbers already. Thank you for reporting. The great news is it is coming from UPS as expected. Lots of you seeing an "Origin Scan" which is great news. Expect your package to move long through trucks shortly before it gets to Shanghai, China. As far as for myself goes, I don't see any tracking numbers assigned yet. Hopefully, it gets generated today. I expect everyone to have their tracking numbers by later today. I hope everything is going to have a wonderful day and weekend. Let's get it!!!

Going to post this one-of-a-kind picture below. A charging bull, Did you know a charging bull represents courage and can-do-spirits? It symbolizes prosperity. The charging bull is known as the power of the American people.

Shot taken in Lower Manhattan, New York.
The origin scans are popping now in past 5-10 minutes I imagine yours will show soon they are starting their journey to the airport and planes this weekend. The party is now starting, I suspect many more to show in next couple hours

The origin scans are popping now in past 5-10 minutes I imagine yours will show soon they are starting their journey to the airport and planes this weekend. The party is now starting, I suspect many more to show in next couple hours
Very nice! I suspect, they will be traveling around to different warehouses around China before it goes to Shanghai, China airport. Let’s keep it moving, woo hoo!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Very nice! Congratulations!!! Woo hoo! Happy and safe travels. Looks like the iPhone has been assigned to you. Fresh off the assembly line.
Thanks. Yep definately have my phone assigned, I bet yours will show shortly this should be fun. Nice to be on opening day ride after several years of missing the early ride LOL. Enjoy your day

Thanks. Yep definately have my phone assigned, I bet yours will show shortly this should be fun. Nice to be on opening day ride after several years of missing the early ride LOL. Enjoy your day
Yeah, welcome! At least you are not one week behind and tracking the phone all the way from China all by yourself lol. Well deserved!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.